The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Invitation to Photokina 2012

Stefan Steib

For all the colleagues who may come to Photokina starting next week tuesday, I will be there for the full week until sunday 18.-23.09.2012. You can meet me either at the booth of DIGIT!/Photopresse (Hall 4.1 booth J-063) where I happen to write a regular bimonthly column or on several other meetings points on request just call my mobile +491718190488 I will have an Hcam-B1, Hartblei lenses and some other stuff as well as my notebook to show many samples.

Greetings from Germany
Stefan

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Stefan

Thank you for your invitation to the PHOTOKINA .
I have never been there , but would like to .
But I can't stand the many people , the crowds and the noise any more .
This is one reason , I never go to a football game , nor do I visit the Octoberfest . The Photkina will be no exception .
I wish you much success and a good time up there in Cologne .

gerald.d

Looking forward to meeting you there Stefan.

Don't forget my cable and Mirex adapter, and let's go check out the Alpa FPS together :)

Kind regards,

Gerald.

Stefan Steib

Stefan

Thank you for your invitation to the PHOTOKINA .
I have never been there , but would like to .
But I can't stand the many people , the crowds and the noise any more .
This is one reason , I never go to a football game , nor do I visit the Octoberfest . The Photkina will be no exception .
I wish you much success and a good time up there in Cologne .
As we are "nearly" neighbours Jürgen, I would suggest I´d visit you in Kempten if you want - after Photokina. For a cup of coffee and maybe a bit talking.

Greetings from Lindenberg
Stefan