The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

AutoPortrait- DosSantos/Lemone - Something Different

Here is an autoportrait we created on a rainy day. We wanted the photo to represent who we are. What better way to do this than to create a photo that represents us as 1 person, created with 1 single capture. No Montage, no Photoshop.

For all of those who had a bad reaction to my previous post relating photography without photoshop - this is not what I meant to do. I hope that a photo not relating to commercial photography, can better explain what we do. In my opinion, a look like this is impossible WITH photoshop. The fact that every pixel here was here since the beginning gives a look into a reality that can never be replicated with a computer program.

Hope you enjoy - DosSantos/Lemone