The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A NEW KID ON THE BLOCK

jotloob

Subscriber Member
In my yesterdays new PROFIFOTO magazine , I found this new kid on the block .
Sinar Photography » lanTec

For those , who would like to work with a sliding adapter , there is one shown in the accessories list . That camera looks quite sexy but heavy .
Click on language en and search under products for SINAR LAN TEC .

Nice looking piece of kit! You'd have thought they'd clean all the grubby finger marks off before shooting it though ... unless they're going for a psychological, well-fondled look.

tjv

AM I right in thinking this is a camera akin to the WRS, RM3Di, Alpa et al? I.e. Helicoid focusing? No tilt?

jotloob

Subscriber Member
A new kid on the TECH CAMERA BLOCK . Yes .

As far as I understand the description on the SINAR PAGES , there is horizontal and vertical shift , but no swing/tilt function . No idea of prices either , but the grubby fingermarks seem to be inclusive .:ROTFL:

rmueller

On the Sinar web site is looks more like a lower case "l" making this thing
a lan(dscape)Tec put side by side to the ar(chitecture)Tec ???

Not my baby anyway, just guessing.

Why would anyone want to call a camera Ian? :ROTFL:

dick

In my yesterdays new PROFIFOTO magazine , I found this new kid on the block .
Sinar Photography » lanTec

For those , who would like to work with a sliding adapter , there is one shown in the accessories list . That camera looks quite sexy but heavy .
Click on language en and search under products for SINAR LAN TEC .
If they got their act together and made it compatible with any lens on a P3 lensboard, including those with eShutters, they might have sold some?