The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Shoot - NYC * 10/25 - 10/26

Steve Hendrix

For those not familiar, Shoot-NYC is ongoing as a separate event outside of the PhotoPlus Expo (less than 3 blocks away at 608 West 28th Street & 11th Avenue):

www.captureintegration.com/2012/10/22/1025-26-ci-shoot-nyc/

This is primarily an event that features equipment by Hasselblad, Broncolor, SunBounce, Kobald, Foba in numerous shooting spaces alongside simultaneous seminars on either side. It is a more intimate event than PhotoPlus and allows for you to get more 1 on 1 quality time with representatives and equipment. There's also a Hassleblad Masters gallery in the entrance-way.

I'm mostly situated in the right side/rear of the equipment area with a Foba Table Setup with Broncolor Scoro Packs, Picolite System, and Hassleblad H4D camera, next to the right side seminar entrance. Stop by and say hi if you make it over.

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration

Valentin

I was there earlier but you were busy talking with the pretty girls :)

Although I didn't know it was you. I would have introduced myself.

David Schneider

Jean,
I was there today. Sorry I missed you, and Steve and the pretty girls. But did happen to walk by, once or three times, the body painted girls at the Unique booth at Javits Center.

Valentin

Jean,
I was there today. Sorry I missed you, and Steve and the pretty girls. But did happen to walk by, once or three times, the body painted girls at the Unique booth at Javits Center.
Sorry I missed you too. I have to get to Canon so I might stop by. I'll drop you a note when I do.