The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase P65 User report coming from GetDPI

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Morning all just wanted to give everyone a heads up . Lance at Capture Integration is getting Jack and I a Phase One P65 pre-production unit on December 1st to evaluate and test. From what I understand Lance has scrapped up knee's from begging we get one of these in our hands to give forum members our impression of this new back coming out. Jack and i are working out some arrangements on maybe going somewhere and test this against our P25 plus and P 45 plus backs. Should be a lot of fun and useful info coming. There are some pre-production rules we will have to follow since final firmware is most likely not in place and we do not know what they are yet. But in the next couple weeks keep checking the MF section for further updates.
I already burned all my Credit cards last night in preparation for playing with this thing. I just know how much a gear whore I am. But Jacks' worse. LOL

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Wow, nice get for the GetDPI news team. ;)

I wonder if current economic conditions, competitor announcements/pricing, and the rising dollar will result in a more enticing trade-up program. At least I can fantasize.

Guy Mancuso

Jack and I will be testing the P65 starting December 2nd. Start looking for reports than. Looking forward to this , also we will have the new Cambo to play with.

Guy Mancuso

Just FYI Lance is meeting Jack and I to test out the P65 and if anyone that has a interest in the P65 contact Lance he will be in the San Francisco Area next week Thursday and/or Friday and make arrangements with him for a demo of the P65 or anything else.

[email protected]

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I guess Lance is assuming he'll actually be leaving town with the P65+ in tow?

:ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Yea not sure what the hell he is thinking Jack. You know between you and i it will not be going anywhere with him.:D:D:D

Dale Allyn

Those cards must have some mighty unlimited limits Dale ;)
Marc, sadly, after taking precious care of my credit for 30+ years now, the limits are high enough to get into real trouble. ;) However, combine that with an economy that is hitting me very, very hard in my primary business and the potential for disaster is all too real. As much as I'd love to make various upgrades to my gear, I'll be sitting on the side-line for a while and enjoying the show. :)

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
What route will the P65+ be taking from Capture Integration to getDPI

heh heh heh
-bob