The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One 7 with p65+ export has green tint? HELP

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Let's see what's inside the "adjustments" tab...

You did not answer if you were using either local adjustments or the HDR slider.

Also, show me a screenshot of the top bar of your workspace when that image is selected in your browser as in the earlier screen grab above.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Show us your Styles and Presets tab.

What are your color settings in Photoshop? Are you perhaps viewing a proofing profile like CMYK?

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
PS I have had issues in the past where my color profile has switched on me so do check color settings in PS and also see what your color management policy is Off, Convert to working RGB or keep embedding file

checked my color management settings in both photoshop and capture one several times. Nothing seems to work. It is just exporting files that are completely different. Completely different as far as detail as well... The tiff file is far less detailed

Even worse, I just tried putting the IIQ files on my laptop Capture One 7. Settings didn't transfer over, I re-edited one. Exported a tiff file and it changed the photo again...

Could it be that my monitor shows it that way when its in tiff? But capture one can better recognize that texture and color and convert the photo into something my screen can show? Maybe due to the higher megapixel count?

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Let me here, as in other C1 problem threads, urge you to open a support ticket with Phase One. Send them the RAW and the TIFF and see what they make of it. They may also point you at best-practice cleaning and re-installing instructions.

Good Luck!

Matt

Guy Mancuso

Agree with Matt at this point given you have settings apparently correct this sounds like some kind of corruption somewhere in the chain. I would contact Phase and see what they come up with or your dealer.

gazwas

Yep, support is the best solution.

If PS, Aperture and Preview are all the same colour then its a C1 problem, not a colour management/system problem. I've known of issues when C1 didn't load the system/monitor profile correctly and it sounds like that may be the case here.

You don't possibly store your monitor profile in a weird place rather than the color sync system folder?

Guy Mancuso

Mac. Didn't clear everything out, I just downloaded the new one, and it replaced my old one. I've always upgraded that way, didn't know I should have cleared everything out.
Yea going from 6 to 7 it appears some folks are getting some corruption issues and within the same version I did the same as you but given a completely new version we are seeing some issues even just on this forum alone. I recommend you use something like Clean my Mac which i used and just dump everything C1 . Now if you have a workspace and styles you can load them later but put on a external drive and you can replace them. But clear the place out than reload version 7 . Make sure you go log in at Phase and just write down your serial number just to be safe. From my POV it could only be corruption at this point given I can't think of anything else that would affect color.

New Update - Sent the information to Phase One.

Also I tried processing some P25+ files again and they work perfectly. So it is something to do with the P65+.