The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One 7.0.1 Released

Steve Hendrix

Capture One 7.0.1 is now available for download.

Notes:

Highlights, version 7.0.1
This is a service release providing a number of bug fixes, performance enhancements,
improvements and camera support.

Bug fixes
• Stability improvements in particular on Mac.
• Fixed issues with slideshow on Windows.
• A large number of other fixes improving quality.

Performance enhancements
• Import speed improved on Mac.
• Fixed a performance issues related to the presence of many styles/presets on Mac.
• Better performance when a catalog references images from many different locations on Mac.
• OpenCL accelerated local adjustments and flip.
• OpenCL support on Mac OS 10.8.
• Reduced memory usage.

Functionality improvements
• Classic clarity method for Capture One 6 look.
• Improved auto white balance.
• Support for 16bit JPEG 2000. Other changes
• By default images are now imported as referenced.
• Release Notes are a separate download and not accessible directly from the application.

Camera support
• File support for Canon 6D (preliminary).
• File support for Nikon J2 (preliminary).
• Tethered support Nikon D600.
• File support for Leica D-Lux 6 (preliminary).
• File support for Olympus E-PL5 and E-PM2 (both preliminary).
• File support for Panasonic DMC-GH3 (preliminary).
• File support for Pentax K-5 IIs and K-5 II (both preliminary),
• File support for Sony DSC-RX1, NEX-6 and NEX-5R (all preliminary).

Lens support
• Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED.
• Sigma (Canon EF) APO 50-150mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM.
• Carl Zeiss (Hasselblad V): Makro-Planar T* 4/120 CFE.

We are in the process of evaluating the stability improvements and will be posting ongoing feedback to our C1 Blog:

CI Capture One Blog

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration

Last edited:

jagsiva

Steve, is this available for download from Phase yet? The main link still appears to be C1 7.0.

Cheers...

Steve Hendrix

I was going to ask the same question. Also, when 7.0 checks for updates, it doesn't find anything.
Sorry Bill and everyone -

I don't know if this was a jump on the news or what. There was no indication when we were informed of this that the release information and read me notes should not be shared. Combined with the tomorrow morning release, I didn't see any reason not to inform everyone. There's only one thing more anticipated than a great new software release.........and that is the inevitable version 0.1 follow up release! Can I get an amen?

We'll publish the download link first thing tomorrow morning.

Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration

gazwas

Thanks Steve can't wait till 7.0.2 comes out and the High Dynamic Range can be used with the local adjustments ;)
The biggest one for me is colour balance in local adjustments and was shocked it was not added for the version 7 release.

Please Phase One for 7.1.