The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Shot Actuations on Hasselblad CF39 Digital Back?

I purchased some used Alpa gear a while ago. The Alpa kit came with a Hasselblad CF39 digital back. As I have no use for the back, I would like to sell the back. However, I cannot find out how many shots are on the back. Is there some way to figure out the shots without shooting a photo?

fotografz

I purchased some used Alpa gear a while ago. The Alpa kit came with a Hasselblad CF39 digital back. As I have no use for the back, I would like to sell the back. However, I cannot find out how many shots are on the back. Is there some way to figure out the shots without shooting a photo?
I had one of those, but can't recall if or how you can get the shot count. It is easy on the newer HD cameras which show Back, Camara and Lens shot count on the grip LCD.

That info for the CF back may be found somewhere in the attached operator's manual PDF ... which you can wade through instead off me doing it :) You can power up the back using the clip on battery, or connect it to a computer with a firewire 800 cord.

http://www.hasselblad.jp/media/133739/cf cfms_user manual_eng_v5_web.pdf

BTW, by any chance is it a Multi-Shot version?

-Marc

Im not sure if it is à multishot version. It would be à lot easier to tell if I had thé back with me; how ever it is at my father's House in thé states. Is there à way to tell if it thé MS?

I had one of those, but can't recall if or how you can get the shot count. It is easy on the newer HD cameras which show Back, Camara and Lens shot count on the grip LCD.

That info for the CF back may be found somewhere in the attached operator's manual PDF ... which you can wade through instead off me doing it :) You can power up the back using the clip on battery, or connect it to a computer with a firewire 800 cord.

http://www.hasselblad.jp/media/133739/cf cfms_user manual_eng_v5_web.pdf

BTW, by any chance is it a Multi-Shot version?

-Marc

Dustbak

The multishot version is about an inch thicker than the single shot. It has more 'ribs' than the singleshot version.

BTW I have a multishot for sale currently CFII version even.