The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Please Help Leaf Aptus Frozen!

A

andreagenor

My Leaf Aptus 75 is frozen.
I do some test shootings today and everything works right.
After I shutdown the DB and moving camera and computer for new location, when I try to turn on the light is red or orange em blink, but not start anymore.
Please someone can help me?
Sorry my very bad English.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Are you tethered when you turn it back on. I would remove battery and replace with fresh battery and turn on not tethered as a start. You may even want to put in a different CF card.

MaxKißler

You could try to press the start up button for a longer period of time. Sometimes if you don't push down the button for at least 4 seconds it won't start but instead blink orange and shut down.

yaya

Andre,

As suggested in the other forum, please contact your local dealer or our support team and make sure you provide as much information as possible: type of back/ camera/ firmware/ software on your PC/ Mac etc.

Sounds like you were shooting tethered so also provide information about the kind of cable you are using and so on. That way we can get you up and running again with the least amount of trouble and time wasting. Please do it while there's still someone in the office!

BR

Yair

A

andreagenor

Thanks for all suggestions, but nothing works, I sent to my dealer and now I waiting.
Probably something happened when I did connection with FW, my cable was little dirt and little gap