The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad HC150n

Nathan W. Lediard

Been about 9 months since I "retired" my 1DsmkIII and moved back to Hasselblad, but now digital... And I am not looking back! I have the 28mm, the 80 mm and the excellent 50-110... But felt I needed something just a little longer for head shots/portraits... Well I just ordered the HC150 f3.2 Really looking forward to getting this lens and doing some portraits! I love(d) the 150 on my v series and the 85mm f1.2L was my favourite lens on 35mm for portraits.... Cant wait to get back in the studio after the crimbo break! :D
Feel free to post portraits with this lens....

Nathan W. Lediard

Well.... it came to the dealer... it was sent via courier... the usual delivary time came and went... no package... I checked on the web and it is now in the depot a mere two hours away and status shows : Not delivered, due for delivery 27.12.12...

bugger. :cussing:

bahr

Hi Nathan, rick rose showed me some samples he had made with the 150n recently. After being extremely impressed I tested it for a day and was blown away by how sharp and snappy it is. Since then I've lusted after it. I'm sure you will love it when it arrives.

Bahr