The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad to DSLR adaptors

Hello,

I wish do adapt some Hasselblad lenses to a D800 just for the fun of it. There are plenty of choices from different manufacturers available on ebay, amazon and the like. Has anyone made experience with these and can tell me about the quality? Which one should I buy?

best,
Slix

manouch shirzad

Workshop & Subscriber Member
I use Fotodiox with 3 Hasselblad V lenses on D800E and they work great,
I also use the same brand for 2 Mamiya 645 lenses. All of them are well constructed and focus to infinity.
Since Hasselblad lenses are a little bit heavy make sure to get a model with
tripod mount.
Best,
----------
Manouch

DDudenbostel

How do the lenses perform on the D800? I've thought about getting one of the fotodiox adapters and curious about image quality. My lenses perform quite well with my CFV39 back so I would imagine they would do equally on the D800. They might do even better since the D800 only uses the center of the image circle. Your thoughts please.