The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hurrah for Dan Lindberg!

jagsiva

Looks great Dan, and congratulations, although I am jealous that I am spending more time in the Swedish winter than you are, and I don't even live there!!

D&A

Dan, like the color of your sweater :) Background music is pretty good too LOL!

In all seriousness, well done and certainly provides a very nice perspective of your work and lovely imagery.

Dave (D&A)

gerald.d

Ooh. Looking forward to watching this when I get home. There's some amazing work shared on this forum, but for me, Dan's has always been just, wow.

Shashin

It looks like Leaf raided the threads here for Dan's images.

Well done. You will need a lot more fall than a few mm to see me from your elevated position.

PS Couldn't Alpa at least put a little effort in their design of their lens cone (box) for the 120mm.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
It looks like Leaf raided the threads here for Dan's images.

Well done. You will need a lot more fall than a few mm to see me from your elevated position.

PS Couldn't Alpa at least put a little effort in their design of their lens cone (box) for the 120mm.
:thumbs: Dan - nice video and great exposure too. As you know, a lot of us really like your aesthetic.

Regarding the 120mm - well, Alpa are at least consistent in that all of the longer Schneider glass looks the same with the square mount and extended helicoids. Heck, at least there are the short barrel and long barrel versions - I prefer the short barrel as you can use either the 34mm spacer and balance the back / lens around the body, or the t/s adapter as an alternative. Now if you want to see big, check out the 250mm!

etrump

Ditto, I thought it was extremely well done and I loved the detail shot with OOF artwork in the background.

Great piece on Dan and it played well for both leaf and alpa.

:thumbs:

danlindberg

Wow what a response. Thank you so much!! :)

I will be producing more videos, this was actually really fun to do.