The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phocus for PC Ver. 1.0 is available

s.agar

I just tried it. It's stable on my computer (Vista OS).
I haven't seen any of the problems that was known in the last beta version.

Seyhun

Phocus 1.0 for Windows is available at www.hasselbladusa.com

This first version of Phocus for Windows delivers the attractive and well known Phocus user-friendly interface, as well as an excellent performance on the Windows platform.

System Requirements
Windows XP SP2 or Vista SP1 running in 32 or 64 bit mode. Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent processors, with min. 2Gb of RAM and min. 256Mb of graphics card memory. Phocus 1.0 may run on older operating systems and equipment. To ensure a good user experience, we however recommend that your system at least conform to the requirements described above. For a detailed list of system requirements and limitations please consult the Phocus read-me file.

Compatibility
All Hasselblad firewire based digital camera products are supported in Phocus. 3F files generated by Phocus are not backward compatible with FlexColor. Flextight scanner 3F files are not compatible with Phocus.

Paul Claesson
Hasselblad USA