Site Sponsors
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: fat pixel digital backs

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: fat pixel digital backs

The CFV is the only back I can use with my 200 series bodies and also matches perfectly with my 500 series and V lenses. Film back/polaroid back/digi back - all bases covered - and the older CF CFE FE lenses work well enough on low resolution backs.

Thoroughly recommended for the peasants of MFD world like me
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

This was shot in foggy conditions some time after sunset. Despite maxing out the back (30 seconds) it was a bit underexposed so it had to be pushed in post. The low outside temperature helped in drastically lowering the amount of hot pixels. (I think it's unfortunate that most back makers limit the exposure time in firmware as longer times actually can be had in cold conditions, which I often work in.)

The image could easily have more contrast, but I wanted to keep a feeling true to the scene, which indeed was foggy, dim and low contrast.

Hasselblad CF22, Linhof Techno, Schneider Digitar 47mm, a small vertical shift, f/11, 30 seconds.

Due to the very dim light and the 47mm with center filter it was difficult conditions to focus with the ground glass, but training has helped me nail focus also in these cases.

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday I had the chance to compare my Aptus 22 with an IQ180. It was interesting to see how good that old back kept up with today's latest and greatest. I prefer not to be some sort of measurebator, but the techy side of me was just too curious. Therefore this is not about lines per mm or anything too scientific, just a few shots in a couple of minutes. You might even call it a "real life test"...

To the test:
    I shot a friend of mine who is very likely to become an outstanding fashion photographer. We used a 645DF and the SK 110mm. Both images were shot at ISO 50, f8, one Profoto head.
    I processed both files in LR 4.3 to match contrast and color. I cropped both images to get an almost same view. After exporting both files I opened them in PS and upscaled the Aptus 22 image to match the exact size of the IQ180 file. I have not applied any sharpeningat all.

Two things surprised me most. First, the Aptus produced increadibly pleasing skin color right out of the box that got even better with a little tuning whereas I had to spend long time on the IQ180 files to make them look good. Second, the difference in sensor sizes is very noticable. That alone would be a reason for me to get an IQ series back. I found the autofocus of the DF increadibly fast and accurate and really began wondering what it is that people are constantly complaining about. It is a great camera system.

Please keep in mind that this was shot with contrasty lighting so it's no surprise that both camera/back combinations could shine. A landscape or architecture shot might have looked completely different.

Aptus 22

IQ180

Post Thanks / Like

Yup an Aptus22 is really still an amazing back and anyone who states otherwise obviously hasn't used one. The IQ180 wins in this test and its the resolution that does it but if you don't print massive I wonder if you could tell. Also, the Aptus22 has massive DR and I am curious how it compares to the 180 or upcoming 280 in this respect; its DR is better than the DM33 I have now.
    Max, why lightroom though? I expect C1 should be better. PS: I agree, the DF is very far from bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRepse View Post
    Yup an Aptus22 is really still an amazing back and anyone who states otherwise obviously hasn't used one. The IQ180 wins in this test and its the resolution that does it but if you don't print massive I wonder if you could tell. Also, the Aptus22 has massive DR and I am curious how it compares to the 180 or upcoming 280 in this respect; its DR is better than the DM33 I have now.
    Max, why lightroom though? I expect C1 should be better. PS: I agree, the DF is very far from bad.
    Marko, interesting that you mentioned it: I had the silly impression that DR is slightly better with the Aptus 22. It appeared to have a tad more detail in the extreme highlights but that might aswell be wishful thinking. What I did notice for sure is the IQ180 produced a slightly yellow color cast that I didn't like and couldn't get rid of. You might even see it in the images I posted above.

The main reason I prefer to use LR instead of C1 is because my workflow involves a lot of processing at raw level and as little PS as needed. I have tried to get along with C1 but do not see the great benefit in using it instead of LR. I would even dare to say that the usability of C1 is horrible whilst LR is more or less self explanatory. Another feature I like about LR is the easy file management and the new process version (2012, same as in camera raw CS6) equipped it with an increadibly capable development algorithm. Check out this video if you are interested: Adobe Camera Raw 7.0 in Photoshop CS6 | Photoshop CS6 Feature Tour | Adobe TV
    I particularly like the feature that automaticly reduces all chromatic aberrations in an image. It just works all the time.

I've got the impression that a lot of people prefer to use their raw developers only for basic adjustments, then export a tiff to work on everything else in PS. I try to use PS only for the fine tuning such as retouching and sharpening etc. All other significient adjustments I do before in my raw developer.

Of course there are things I hate about LR. It's got tons of useless features. It simply doesn't look very professional and as far as I know tethering support for digital backs is limited. But despite it's shortcomings it's the right tool for me so far.

Regards

Post Thanks / Like

I was playing around with some breakfast... DEFINITELY nothing fancy. yet.

Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

That's a very healthy breakfast....and a wonderful image.

H25, RZ? Other info?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bensonga View Post
    That's a very healthy breakfast....and a wonderful image.

H25, RZ? Other info?

Thank you kindly.

The setup was super simple... sheet of printer paper for the seamless, bottle of port(yeah yeah...) as the seamless hanger/support pole thingey... ambient light from huge window.

It was shot two stops under at ISO 200 and pushed quite a bit...

Shot with the RZ and the H25. A combo I am madly in love with / would kill for a modern update to the RZ67 made of... carbon fiber because carbon fiber is baller.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by pyrojim View Post
    Thank you kindly.
    The setup was super simple... sheet of printer paper for the seamless, bottle of port(yeah yeah...) as the seamless hanger/support pole thingey... ambient light from huge window.
    You had me laughing out loud!

Shot with the RZ and the H25.
    And which RZ lens?

Wish I could justify the cost of a digital back from my RZ ProII. A 22mp Leaf Aptus 5 would be perfect.

Gary

Post Thanks / Like

You had me laughing out loud!

And which RZ lens?

Wish I could justify the cost of a digital back from my RZ ProII. A 22mp Leaf Aptus 5 would be perfect.

Gary

Im resourceful- I literally have nothing other than a camera[system]. I wanted a seamless, so printer paper it was, you know? needed a heavy object to tape the paper to... I mean I COULD have used the empty tequila bottle....

A leaf Aptus is WAY out of my budget, Id LOVE to have one, but I made the decision and concession to get into medium format for a little bit more than the price of a used 5D mark 2, at the cost of being tethered all the time. But its not like I can just walk the RZ67 around as much as I pretend that its possible.

Used the 110mm. I cant dream of using any other system for a long long while.

Ill probably keep the H25 until it dies.

Post Thanks / Like

Never meant to kill the fun in this thread. So please post some more images guys!

Likes 10 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I got to play with some D1's and a few other profoto toys last week.

Of course, with the H25- this time with the RZ 90mm at F11

Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Very impressive images Jim!

Gary

Post Thanks / Like

RZ67, 110mm at 2,8, ISO50

Likes 13 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Max, Which back are you using there? an Aptus 22?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it's an Aptus 22 I'm using.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to keep this thread going - a sort of Fun with Fat Pixels version of the Fun with MF thread.

Here's a recent one from my Kodak DCS645M...a brother of the CFV16 and P20.

This is our son Robbie at about 4 months old, doing some "tummy time". He's starting to prefer this position to lying on his back.

Mamiya 645AFD, 150/2.8 A lens at f2.8, ISO 100.

Ray

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I had to go back to May 2013 to find this thread.

With the latest improvements in technology, perhaps "Fat Pixels" aren't so special anymore?

I certainly don't shoot with the CFV-16II much now...not that I ever did.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Gary

Have you ever thought of selling your CFV-16 II ?
    Regards . Jürgen .
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by jotloob View Post
    Gary

Have you ever thought of selling your CFV-16 II ?
    Hi Jurgen. Good to hear from you. I hope all is well and that it is not too cold and snowy there in Germany this winter.

I nearly sold my CFV to a close friend last year, but fortunately for me, he didn't have the funds readily available and I came to my senses pretty quickly. He has since moved on to higher resolution DSLRs and a Leica M9.

Although I don't use the CFV much (the last time was in 2011), I've always hated the thought of parting with it. It's probably not worth much now anyways, so I might as well hold on to it.

On the few times I have sold some of my camera gear, I've often regretted it later. In fact, the only photo gear I've sold that I didn't regret was my micro 4/3rds equipment.

Do you still have the CFV-39....or was it a CFV-50?

Happy holidays to you!

Gary

Post Thanks / Like

Really love this one!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxKißler View Post
    RZ67, 110mm at 2,8, ISO50

Ed Cooley Fine Art Photography

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hi Jurgen. Good to hear from you. I hope all is well and that it is not too cold and snowy there in Germany this winter.

I nearly sold my CFV to a close friend last year, but fortunately for me, he didn't have the funds readily available and I came to my senses pretty quickly. He has since moved on to higher resolution DSLRs and a Leica M9.

Although I don't use the CFV much (the last time was in 2011), I've always hated the thought of parting with it. It's probably not worth much now anyways, so I might as well hold on to it.

On the few times I have sold some of my camera gear, I've often regretted it later. In fact, the only photo gear I've sold that I didn't regret was my micro 4/3rds equipment.

Happy holidays to you!

Gary
    Many years ago when I sold my Canon F1, lenses, and related equipment, I vowed to never again sell any of my camera equipment. The trivial amount of money you get for it in relation to its cost makes no sense to me. When I traded my CFV16 in on my H4D60, I knew I would regret it, but the amount of trade for it made sense at the time. I still have my "fat pixel" H3D22, and I hope to never sell it. Now, I long for a CFV39 or 50. My V equipment just sits neglected and unused. Some day maybe I'll get some film and enjoy it again.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BANKER1 View Post
    Many years ago when I sold my Canon F1, lenses, and related equipment, I vowed to never again sell any of my camera equipment. The trivial amount of money you get for it in relation to its cost makes no sense to me. When I traded my CFV16 in on my H4D60, I knew I would regret it, but the amount of trade for it made sense at the time. I still have my "fat pixel" H3D22, and I hope to never sell it. Now, I long for a CFV39 or 50. My V equipment just sits neglected and unused. Some day maybe I'll get some film and enjoy it again.

Greg
    Put some Portra in that Hasselblad and go shoot, it might even cure you of that lust for a new digital back. Film is beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy645 View Post
    Put some Portra in that Hasselblad and go shoot, it might even cure you of that lust for a new digital back. Film is beautiful.
    I agree that "film is beautiful", but I doubt that someone interested in medium format digital will be be dissuaded once they shoot a roll of Portra in a Hasselblad. Chances are pretty good that Greg already knows what that looks like.

Shooting more film, Portra or not, with my medium format cameras (Hasselblads, Pentax 645NII & 67II, Mamiya 7II & RZ67II) will certainly not convince me to give up the CFV-16 or Pentax 645D.

I don't think there is one photographic technology "to rule them all".

Long live both film and digital! Any and all formats.

Gary
    Last edited by bensonga; 16th December 2013 at 00:23.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree that "film is beautiful", but I doubt that someone interested in medium format digital will be be dissuaded once they shoot a roll of Portra in a Hasselblad. Chances are pretty good that Greg already knows what that looks like.

Shooting more film, Portra or not, with my medium format cameras (Hasselblads, Pentax 645NII & 67II, Mamiya 7II & RZ67II) will certainly not convince me to give up the CFV-16 or Pentax 645D.

I don't think there is one photographic technology "to rule them all".

Long live both film and digital! Any and all formats.

Gary
    I was not really saying he should give up his digital backs, (I'm not selling my own P25), it was merely a comment on the fact that it's a crying shame not to use that V-series, especially since today's film is anything but inferior and has a very unique look of it's own.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Happy holidays to you!

Gary
    Thank you Gary for your friendly words .

I traded my CFV16 in to get the CFV-39 . Sometime I regret that , but on the other side , I wanted to be able to shoot wider and therefore needed a back with a rectangular sensor .
    Today I have the CFV-39 and CFV-50 which I use mostly with my ALPA and the RODENSTOCK lenses . I have no need for a 60MB or even 80MB sensor because I do not print big enough to have the full advantage of these backs .
    Used CFV backs are very rare here and are very quickly sold again after they turned up in X-bay or at a dealers place .

A friend of mine is looking for a good CFV-16 as he is fed up with too much functions in NIKONs and SONYs and µ4Ts . I can understand that very well .

Get ready for a strong winter as I do here . X-MAS will still be mild but in January the winter really knocks on the door .
    Best . Jürgen .
    Regards . Jürgen .
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I was not really saying he should give up his digital backs, (I'm not selling my own P25), it was merely a comment on the fact that it's a crying shame not to use that V-series, especially since today's film is anything but inferior and has a very unique look of it's own.
    True .
    But digital processing is much more comfortable and I do hate scanning negatives as much as one can hate anything at all .
    Regards . Jürgen .

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I'm with you. I may have to do just what you said. But I still need to get a good negative scanner. Ouch, more money.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Canon its my professional work horse, my money print machine.
    The DMF its my lover, my wallet hole...
    3 Years ago i bought my first DMF camera, a Mamiya DSLR ZD, amazing camera sold to a friend and went to Hassy H3D 22MP and last year the amazing H3DII 39MP.
    I start to dislike some trends of the markting, the technical support and super overpriced costs and i sell all my Hassy system.

Last month i was in a dilemma...a Sony A7R with amazing 35mm chip and "TV viewfinder" or buy again my old friend Mamiya ZD DSLR with a BIG VIEWFINDER AND "JUST 22MP BIG FAT PIXEIS" for 2000€ ???
    And was a simple choice after i saw again some old MEFs in lightroom...

I said this again again the DMF its not about more more MP its about the files, the viewfinder the camera feeling, etc...etc and the DMF industry never used this cards to combat the 35mm VS DMF wars, we need a new DMF with 22MP entry 5000$ level system from Phase and Hassy....

Here is some big old fat pixeis shoots with just ...22MP Mamiya ZD !!!
    Its not perfect, with tinny LCD, 50-100iso range, but i love it...
    I sold my Hassy system and bought for 2500€ a used ZD with some lens, i get same fun and some €€€ to spend on travel...

SOME FULL SIZE FOR PIXEL PEEPING:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/292/qpb7.jpg

Great Christmas for all !!!

Pedro Nunes

Last edited by pedro39photo; 24th December 2013 at 05:41.
    Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice light and colours, Pedro.
    I've been in a similar quandary myself for some time...I can't say I've taken to DSLRs and am now contamplating a 22mp back setup, most likely for Contax 645 as I have pieced together a nice body and set of lenses...uses would mostly be for natural scenes close and far, flowers, some people,...amateur at this stage still...suggestions appreciated.
    Martin

Post Thanks / Like

For me the most important in DMF is the sensor dimension and the viewfinder.
    The H3D / H4D have a great viewfinder but the mirror slap sound its so so aggressive that sometimes gets boring and annoying, the Mamiya 645 / Phase one have a camera body with less buttons user programmable but have a nice softer mirror slap.

I never tried the contax 645 viewfinder, but i think he have the better viewfinder and soft mirror slap of all MF 645 bodys.
    For the backs i think that for the price range of 2000€ / 2500$ usd any full frame 1.1x its good with some limitations of the LCD / ISO / exposure time.

My objective with a low budget for the DMF was keep the passion and the pleasure of composing with huge viewfinder/DOF/ aspect ratio that no 36MP 35mm system give me.

Its nice to have 40/50/60MP DMF system, but that came to a huge price range almost excessive...

After see the price ratio of the 50MP backs / euros / USD per MP and the return of the image / system bring to the photographic processes, for me its a excessive porn satisfaction. i don´t have anything against anyone spending 40.000 or 60.000$ in a DMF its great to have that money spend in the best, but for me the ratio gets to much high to see a real improvement.

I like the equation of having all the benefits of the DMF with a great price per MP. and the olds backs with fat pixeis shine an win in the price/DMF/ratio

Some sample ratio numbers :

Used H3D 22MP + 2 lens (4000€ : 22MP) = 180€ per MP
    Used H3D II 39MP + 3 lens (9000€ : 39MP) = 230€ per MP
    Used Mamiya ZD + 3 lens (2700€ : 22MP) = 122€ per MP

I Know its very different system in quality and image, but in the end for me its almost the same fun because its DMF and not 35mm system with more euros in my pocket for travel and prints...

Just a personal opinion, great Christmas for all and sorry my bad English

Pedro

One more sample of a "very old...Mamiya ZD" and crops

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Very nice images Pedro!

Gary

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Maybe i prefer to post samples here than on the other thread "Fun with MF", because i feel i am down with my 60mp, i have Hassy 60 and i feel i have not that great system because it is all about that P1 and Credo 80, even their 60mp backs getting more whistles than 60 of Hasselblad, and with their different bodies because open DB and mine is a closed system i feel myself i have a poor guy 60mp, so here i feel people don't care much about the highest or latest DB technology.
    Tareq

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Professional

I feel very much the same here . And I work with a CFV-39 and CFV-50 (only) . I feel a "kind of ignorance" for some brands here in this forum resulting in a somewhat low esteem , although absolutely undeserved .
    I noticed that also in other threads , for example in the µFT threads .
    It makes me kind of sad and I am sure it won't change , as it has been like that already for a long time .
    Regards . Jürgen .

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

You guys need to grow a pair.

Get in there and display your work on the fun with MFD ... it barks with all the big dogs, and then some.

IMO, there is NO lowly MFD ... it is all good. Big is good.

- Marc
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

We are all different but I think the other way around. My Aptus II 5 produces better texture and 3d feel than any of the big guns in my opinion. It is more limited for light conditions, no long exposures and prone for moire, but when the light is right - Oh my, it outshines in FEEL the denser pixeled backs.

I have no problem whatsoever in going hiking for thoughtful photography and leaving the Credo 60 at home and bringing the A5. I for one will not hesitate for a split second mingling with my 22mp images around 80mp images. Why should I ? Surely it is the final result that counts…..

Today with a little patience you can pick up an Aptus II 5 + Alpa TC + Schneider 72 L for very reasonable money. Maybe even comparable with a Sony A7R + Otus. I need not write what I would go for…….:too cool:

The mp race has nothing to do with evolving as a photographer. Nothing.
    Alpa FPS • MAX • TC | Alpagon 32Hr | Helvetar 75 | Schneider 120N | Leaf Aptus II 5 • Leaf Credo 60 | www.danlindberg.com Follow me on ›› Facebook
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Dan

Its not an MP-race . I know .
    IMO its a (digital back) brand race and that is what confuses me .
    Regards . Jürgen .

Subscriber & Workshop Member GrahamWelland's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by danlindberg View Post
    Today with a little patience you can pick up an Aptus II 5 + Alpa TC + Schneider 72 L for very reasonable money. Maybe even comparable with a Sony A7R + Otus. I need not write what I would go for…….:too cool:

The mp race has nothing to do with evolving as a photographer. Nothing.
    Dan,

I think you'd struggle to pick up the entire Alpa combo you cited there for A7R / Otus 55/1.4 money but certainly you could get close for the body / adapter / lens combo. If you know of someone selling an Aptus II 5 at those kind of prices please PM because I'll buy it!! (I sold off my P25+ and converted my Aptus 65M to IR so I'm short of a fat pixel regular back these days to go with the IQ260).

I completely agree with you about the pixel race. Many of my favourite shots remain those taken with 16mp/22mp/28mp backs and stand up in print alongside anything I've shot with the larger backs.
    Ylem ...

Post Thanks / Like

I've been using my fat-pixel Hasselblad H3DII-22 for about 5 years, shooting for press and fine-art print. I've loved every minute of using it and not had the slightest desire to 'upgrade' to the higher MP backs. The image quality is just devine.

Reluctantly I will be selling the Hasselblad system in the New Year - due to retirement from commercial work - but I know I’m going to miss it terribly!

http://www.keithlaban.co.uk

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by KeithL View Post
    I've been using my fat-pixel Hasselblad H3DII-22 for about 5 years, shooting for press and fine-art print. I've loved every minute of using it and not had the slightest desire to 'upgrade' to the higher MP backs. The image quality is just devine.

Reluctantly I will be selling the Hasselblad system in the New Year - due to retirement from commercial work - but I know I’m going to miss it terribly!

ALWAYS love your work Keith!

I also retired more fully from commercial work last year and sold my H4D/60 MFD system which I still pine for .

While not a fat pixel kit, I share every one's fondness for them. The 16s and 22s still have that certain magic unduplicated by anything before or since.

Oh well, life goes on.

- Marc

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Marc, much appreciated!

A very Happy New year to you and all here on GetDPI.

Keith

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Keith,

Just got my H3D22 back from NJ to have the IR filter replaced. It has been sitting on the shelf since I got my H4D60, but I was always amazed by the files from the 22. The only thing I ever encountered with that back was moire, and I was not very proficient at correcting it in PP. If not for that, I would have been very happy with it and would have never considered upgrading to the 60.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Greg, thankfully my subjects weren't particularly prone to moiré, but yes, it can be a problem with these backs. I think I posted an example earlier in this thread.

Keith

Post Thanks / Like

P21+, PO 645AF, Mamiya 35mm lens

Aaron

AaronKPhoto : Flickr : IQ140, 645DF, various lenses
    Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

One more for tonight. Watkins Glen, New York.

Phase One 645AF, 80mm lens, P21+, 0.6 second exposure.

Happy New Year everyone!
    Aaron

AaronKPhoto : Flickr : IQ140, 645DF, various lenses
    Likes 16 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Great shot Aaron, creative composition and nice contrast.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
    My Tumblr

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

[QUOTE=MaxKißler;510196]RZ67, 110mm at 2,8, ISO50

I am going back to look at this image again and again, really like it.

Rupinder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SahotaR View Post

I am going back to look at this image again and again, really like it.

Rupinder
    Thanks for the kind words Rupinder. There is also another version (see below) which might look a tad less arranged.

Attachment 79339

Subscriber & Workshop Member GrahamWelland's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by MaxKißler View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Rupinder. There is also another version (see below) which might look a tad less arranged.
    Max,

I definitely think that the graphical arrangement and colour/texture contrast of the earlier version is a much stronger image. The very bold lines of the background with the blending of the dress combined with the pop of the face / lips / blouse against the striped background work very well.

Btw, try it with a crop vertically where the white background diagonal meets the right side too and see what you think.
    Ylem ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Professional View Post
    Maybe i prefer to post samples here than on the other thread "Fun with MF", because i feel i am down with my 60mp, i have Hassy 60 and i feel i have not that great system because it is all about that P1 and Credo 80, even their 60mp backs getting more whistles than 60 of Hasselblad, and with their different bodies because open DB and mine is a closed system i feel myself i have a poor guy 60mp, so here i feel people don't care much about the highest or latest DB technology.
    Quote Originally Posted by jotloob View Post
    Professional

I feel very much the same here . And I work with a CFV-39 and CFV-50 (only) . I feel a "kind of ignorance" for some brands here in this forum resulting in a somewhat low esteem , although absolutely undeserved .
    I noticed that also in other threads , for example in the µFT threads .
    It makes me kind of sad and I am sure it won't change , as it has been like that already for a long time .
    You and Tareq should not feel that way; people post using all kinds of MF equipment, including film. Your images would be quite welcome there.