The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

fat pixel digital backs

AaronK

Studio work, using a mix of natural light and strobes. Phase One 645AF, P21+, Mamiya 80 mm D, f/4.5, ISO 100....

Professional

Well, i just don't think much about MF anymore, i know i can post photos from my DMF on here and another main one, but i feel here it is more about posting photos than talking about how great is new technology and designs and high mp of those new Phase One MF, so here i may get more attention to my photos than there, having older technology gear will not make bad photographer than someone who has latest newest many gear, it is at the end issue of budget, sure one day if i will have that kind of money then i will go with latest high quality mp gear as well, but for now i feel more appreciated and same boat level here than there with guys having 2-4 DBS and tech cams and dunno how many glasses.

I will dig my MF photos and hope i can post something here to share and have fun talking here, i prefer to discuss photos from old gear than posting photos then talking how great this feature or that design or this new sensor....etc.

jlm

Workshop Member
you guys are getting me all worked up again. here is an oldie from the rollei 6008 with phase p20:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Ironically, I happen to be looking for a Rollei db20p for my 6008 I2 !! If anyone still has one they want to sell contact me.

weinlamm

I wanted to put it in the b&w-thread; for my luck I had seen the "only monochrom/Archromatic"-hint in time.

So now here.

And no fear: the grain comes not from the P20 - it's a tribute to my kind of working on the file. This is nearly the original:

PSon

here is my brother's favorite Hasselblad 903SWC and the Phase One P25+ combo. The Phase One digital back work really well on the 903SWC camera since it does not require the L bracket for the battery which is required with the CFV digital backs. The image itself was taken with the Phase One P25+ on the Mamiya 645 AFD and the 55-110mm lens.

MARKC

One relaxing Easter holiday with friends in Lamma Island :)

Classic Hassy 38/4.5 T* Biogon with P25+

Last edited:

AaronK

Pittsburgh nighttime panorama, taken on a cold February evening. P21+, Mamiya 150 mm lens, around 15 second exposure @ f/6.3, 100 ISO, 4 image stitch.