The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

What da u'all think of my new paint job?

carstenw

Awesome! Did you really do that, or is it Photoshop? Now why doesn't Hasselblad do that? What about a touch of chrome? ;)

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Now that looks like the user should be wearing black leather :ROTFL: or maybe neoprene :ROTFL::ROTFL:
-bob

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Cool Marc, looks like a Mamiya now! :ROTFL: Seriously, it does look great --- LOTS better than gray.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Now that looks like the user should be wearing black leather :ROTFL: or maybe neoprene :ROTFL::ROTFL:
-bob
. . . perhaps that attire is more appropriate for the models with this cool rig!!!

fotografz

BTW, it deflects all radar ... except that of spousal units who can detect a new piece of gear in a nano second.

T

tetsrfun

"Fuji makes all of Hasselblad's H stuff."
I don't think that is an accurate statement. I recently read a explanation of what was made where and I can't find the link. But it was something like the bodies are made in Sweden, the lens glass and barrels are made in Japan and the shutters are made in Sweden. The backs are made in Denmark, etc.

Steve

Dale Allyn

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Hey yeah. My apologies. Sometimes when I go to make a quick reply I forget that it will be read here as more significant that it might have been intended. You're of course right, and my statement was indeed misleading.

I only meant to preemptively answer the question "why is there a fuji-branded H body?" I wasn't trying to make any commentary on Fuji nor on Hasselblad.

Doug Peterson, Head of Technical Services
Capture Integration, Phase One & Canon Dealer | Personal Portfolio