The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Seitz 617

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Is anyone using this scanning back camera? Love to hear some real world experiences with it as it's piquing my interest. (Yes. I've read the LuLa review etc but I'd welcome some real feedback).

Also, does anyone know who perhaps provides this camera for rental in the USA?

PeterA

Have lusted after one of these looooooong time...

put off thinking about it when rumours of a digital XPAN came out before last photokina - only to be met with announcement of teh Hasselblad looney toon reworked Nex7 deluxo crapola.

will get one one day...

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Have lusted after one of these looooooong time...

put off thinking about it when rumours of a digital XPAN came out before last photokina - only to be met with announcement of teh Hasselblad looney toon reworked Nex7 deluxo crapola.

will get one one day...
Peter
Get what one day ? ? ?
Be serious , a SEITZ 617 , which I could understand or a LUNAR :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL: