The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How many actuations with one battery

cyron123

Hi guys,
How many actuations do you have with one full battery and with the Hasselblad H3d II. I have only 70 actuations and the battery is empty!?!? I bought this battery 3 month ago and haven't use it...

Is the battery broken?
Thank you for your opinion !
Cyron

tcdeveau

You may just need to reset the battery. instructions can be found here

Not sure how it is for the H3D-II, but I've had to do this with batteries on my H4D. I had one battery I bought used that only did 30ish actuations til it was drained, but after resetting with those instructions closer to 200. Good luck!

tcdeveau

You do not need the new charger for the H5D battery. I have an H5D battery I use on my H4D, and my old charger charges it just fine. It just takes longer than the new charger. Hasselblad says the same somewhere but idk where that info is right now.