The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Attention Arca-Swiss RM3Di owners: Disto Adapter Details

David Klepacki

I have decided to run a batch of Leica Disto adapters to mount onto the Arca-Swiss RM3di camera. This adapter can be used with Leica Disto D3, D5 and D8 models only. Picture is attached below.

NOTE: this adapter is meant to be used WITHOUT a sliding back attached to the camera. It CANNOT be used when a sliding back is attached at the same time. There is no problem with the Rotamount adapter, which works just fine with it (and can be seen in the attached picture).

Please PM me to place your order. The adapters will take approximately 6 - 8 weeks to make.

Price: $275 inside US. $300 outside US (due to extra shipping costs).

David Klepacki

Last call for orders, as the work is being scheduled for only the number of orders as of Monday. Please PM me before then.

Thanks to everyone who already ordered.