The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New NI-MH batteries+charger for Hasselblad EL/M/X

Stefan Steib

HCam-Wiese Hasselblad EL NI-MH Battery Set with Charger

The popular Hasselblad Motorcameras EL, ELM and ELX use 2 batteries and a charger which are no longer available as original spareparts.

For this reason HCam-Wiese Fototechnik are now providing an alternative spare set, the rechargeable batteries are combined newest Sanyo Eneloop NI-MH cells with a total capacity of 5x750mAh =3750mAh and 6Volts, a total power at least 4x higher than the original cells. Charge time is 2,5-3 hours for 2 batteries inside the camera. There is no memory effect and only a 10% discharge per year.

The charger is a newest technology Voltcraft device made in Germany with Delta Peak power off, Safety timer, Fast charge, decharge function, standby charge and control LED. It is optimally suited for either one or two batteries to charge, you can switch the load current from 0,5 to 1 Amp according to the number of batteries used.
The complete set is 149,00 € + shipment costs (taxes and customs may apply) delivery will start from 08.01.2013. Preorders are taken at:

HCAM.DE
Stefan Steib
Hauptstr.47
DE-88161 Lindenberg
[email protected]
tel.: +49 8381 4879337
fax: +49 8381 4879179

Last edited:

Stefan Steib

Hi Guy - we see this as a new breath of life to these bodies to transform them into digital. With this amount of power (especially also as these work from deep minus up to really high degrees, the usability of old EL/M/X bodies will be highly improved.

Our little offer of stability to a more and more instable world.... :)

Greetings from Germany
Stefan

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Great idea , glad to see you did this. I really liked my 500EL when I shot film in the day. Does bring some new life to it for sure.

Stefan Steib

Actually this is an idea from my partner Marek Wiese in Hamburg, I am "only" the marketing and sales frontend........ :)