The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H1 Tripod foot?!

mob81

I have an H1 that came without tripod foot (The metal part that I can attach the quick release plate). I contacted Hasselblad twice and I still have no answer!!!

Can anyone help me locate it some where (I can buy online)?

I don't want the quick coupling with bubble leveler!

Will something Like this Work?

Regards,
Mohammed

Douglas Fairbank

The part in the link will NOT fit the H. You will need part 1000322 and 4 screws 1002076.
Get them from a Hasselblad authorised service station in or 'near' the country you are in.

mob81

I don't know what I got my self into :(
I contacted both distributors listed in hasselblad website and no good info or solution for me. Both told me we don't carry hasselblad at all!!!

And hasselblad sweden gave me numbers to contact (turned out the same companies) I also contacted couple of hasselblad distributors in the UK.

Is it possible for someone who has close hasselblad service or distributed close by to help me het one. It's becoming annoying to locate a part it takes over two weeks!

Any help is highly appreciated.

Douglas Fairbank

I contacted both distributors listed in hasselblad website and no good info or solution for me. Both told me we don't carry hasselblad at all!!!

And hasselblad sweden gave me numbers to contact (turned out the same companies) I also contacted couple of hasselblad distributors in the UK.

Is it possible for someone who has close hasselblad service or distributed close by to help me het one. It's becoming annoying to locate a part it takes over two weeks!

Please try Hasselblad UK or you could call me and I will see what I can do. I don't have one in stock but I may be able to order one for you.
ps the factory in Sweden are on the annual break right now.

Last edited:

dougpeterson

Workshop Member

Sounds like you're in a tight spot.

We (Digital Transitions) have a few H1 bodies which are beyond economical repair. They have the foot on them so we'd be glad to remove the foot from one and give it to you at no cost.

Obviously it would be a used one with the normal wear and tear you'd expect from a tripod mounting point. But you can't beat the cost or the immediate availability :).

Only thing is we don't ship internationally. If you (or a family/friend) happen to be passing through NYC anytime soon and want to pick it up in person, or want to email me a PDF of a prepaid label with whatever required customs paperwork that I can drop off to USPS, UPS, or FedEx here in NYC I'd be glad to do so.

If you want to take me up on this email me so I don't miss it.

mob81

Dear Doug, Douglas and Everyone,
My apology to everyone. It turns out to be the tripod foot was hidden or covered with a plastic cover that came with the camera (The seller "Hasselblad distributer in Italy" told me it has no tripod foot) and that's why I was searching before the camera arrived. I removed the cover and it was there!! I tried it with a tripod and it worked great it's even un-marked at all. I believe the camera was a demo or so. It has around 3000 Clicks and the viewfinder and film backs less than a 1000 clicks!!!

From the excitement I didn't noticed the tripod foot!

Anyway, Please accept my apology for any problem I might have caused.

Regards,
Mohammed