The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

interesting...
Don as you know the new current look of the forum with the thumbnails is nice for the single images but when I do the tests and compare 3 images the thumbnails don't work as well. solution load them in the Gallery and link from there. So now we can work both ways. Now it is scary when a forum member ( Terry) tells me how to use my own forum. :banghead::banghead:

jerome

Hello, this my first editing with LightRoom : from the card into the computer, then loaded in LR. Playing with LR and with Photoshop (almost nothing, just resizing).

I must say, in this case, Phocus (which is soooooooo slowwwwww) was out of the game. For serious work, I'll use Phocus, but now my workflow has changed : I'll review my photo with LR.

H3DII 31 - 120mm

Graham Mitchell

"Fashion victim"

Rollei 6008AF, 180mm f2.8 lens, Sinar eMotion54LV digital back. (Work in progress).

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Oh thanks Bill appreciate that. Was sort of a out take to be honest. It's bugging me I have no real black in it but maybe it has a different mood

Guy Mancuso

Thought I would post this since I don't own this lens and got a chance to use it the Mamiya 70-150 f4 D lens shot at 9.5 here at 125mm. Pretty darn nice lens , held the backlight real well

Guy Mancuso

Moment here to ponder looking at these two images about how virgin the land is and if it was 100 years ago and if you where a Native American Indian this was your view everyday. Unspoiled by man. Hmmm maybe tonight's dream, if I'm lucky.

eleanorbrown

Something different. Taken yesterday in Colorado with an H2 with 50mm HC lens and HTS 1.5 with P45+ back. Focusing with the HTS definitely has a learning curve but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Eleanor

Last edited:
A

Alexander Bauer

"Fashion victim"

Rollei 6008AF, 180mm f2.8 lens, Sinar eMotion54LV digital back. (Work in progress).

Graham, you are obviously talented and always very original :thumbup:

bensonga

Finally got around to processing the few images I took with the 503CWD on a recent trip to Dawson City, YT. This image was actually taken in Alaska however. Chugach Mountains and the Matanuska River. 503CWD and the 40mm CFE IF lens. I took an identical image with my Canon 5D and the 24-105 f4 L lens. Could be my imagination, but I think the Hassie image is much better.

Converted from 3FR to DNG (with DNG Converter v5.4) and light processing in CS3. For the straight forward processing I typically do, it's nice to skip the whole Flexcolor/Phocus conversion to DNG step now.

Gary
Alaska

P.S. Imagine what this view looks like in Sept/Oct when all the birch trees here are golden yellow, the spruces are dark green and there's most likely snow on the mountains. One of my very favorite places for a drive/photo outing during the Fall.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.