The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

Marq, thanks for sharing your Teton shots - I envy you the snow - we left a couple of days before it was forecast.

Just got home to Ontario today after traversing the North Shore of Lake Superior...I'll post some results soon!

Bill

gogopix

Subscriber

From our recent France visit
St-Martin-de-Re
P65+ (before it started overheating! :)
I did need to boost the shadows-16 bits helps
Light was interesting, almost like the Med.
hand-held out our hotel window (got to be careful-you get funny looks...)

Victor

Last edited:

eleanorbrown

Always enjoy seeing all the beautiful images here...most are more exotic than the ones I'm posting today, but the very fact that I can actually take some photos of "green" natural stuff in an area 5 minutes from my townhome within Houston's central loop is amazing. My husband and yellow lab and I went for a walk about Houston's very large protected natural area, the "Arboretum". The light was just so so but I nevertheless got some enjoyable images. The Arboretum is large...many many many acres of forest, ponds, marshes, etc....and doesn't get the crowds that even larger Memorial Parks gets which borders it's east side.

I carried my 65+/H2 with 80 lens along over my shoulder, set the back to sensor + at 400 iso and shot away hand held. I am so impressed with the sensor plus and use it so much more than I ever imagined.
eleanor

Paratom

I just had made my decision to only bring a M9 and 3 lenses for my upcoming 1 week vacation on the Baleares Islands and now I see those MF-images :cry:
Makes me thinking if I should not also bring my MF-gear and my freedom of travelling light seems to be gone.

great images-specially I like that "indoor" shot. very intensive color

gogopix

Subscriber

well, know what you mean
I took M8 on last trip and was pretty good

This time, Contax several lenses (in cl 45mm here) and P65+

of course, was on a bike and took my 'walk-around' 45mm

would have TOTALLY missed our saunier here. Not great, but at least better than nothing!

:)

Ile de Re, making "fleur de sel" from sel de mer

regards
Victor

Last edited:

PSon

ALPA 12TC + Schneider Apo-Digitar 5.6/47 XL @ F22 + Sinar eMotion 75LVr

Last edited:

steflaurent974

Here are two pictures : a friend of mine has been offered a big canvas print for birthday. She's got special with the Moon and so asked me to make a picture on the subject. Here are the results two simple ideas, nothing original but I found it very difficult not to fall in the kitch thing !!
Made with the P25+ , Blad 501cm and 180mm , 80 mm and Photoshop...

Ideas, and critics welcomed...

PS : seen all these great woods and green pics posted in the thread, you guys really have great color rendition (I personnaly ave difficulties with the P25+ to choose a color orientation, the Files are so saturated !!!)

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member

This is a file from my trial of my new 1.7 converter for the H3DII.

H3DII 39 HC 80/1.7 ISO 50 native 15 x 20 inches at 360.

Bob

Last edited:

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member

Crop at 100%

Last was too large to display at 100% ... sorry for the excessive post.

Bob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.