The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaya

Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

Gorgeous tones Yair, was the BW conversion and Sepia toning done is C1?

(Edit) Additional question, is C1 5.x replacing Leaf Capture in the near future?
Only really quick saturation and WB adjustment in C1 nothing more...

Eventually C1 might replace LC but not soon as it still has some strong following as a capture tool.

Jeff Turner

South Fork Bishop Creek, eastern Sierras, earlier this month.

Mamiya 645AFD II, Leaf Aptus 75s, 150 D 2.8, B&W Kaesemann polarizer, 5-stop ND filter.

KeithL

Beautiful capture Keith... I like everything about it.
David, many thanks, glad you liked it.

The problem with posting images that rely on detail on the web is that so much is lost and they suffer for it. Shots such as Yair's, above, with the emphasis on smooth gradation of tone seem to reproduce far more successfully.

Keith

Now... I don't shoot nature. But... I was just photographing this house in Michigan, and as I was precariously perched on the edge of a bluff preparing for dusk, I turned around to see this beautiful late afternoon sun filtering through the tall grass that cascaded down the dune...

David K

Workshop Member

Derek,

This beautiful shot seems to be your first post here. I took a look at your portfolio and can see it's no accident. Welcome to the MF forum. Look forward to seeing more of your outstanding work.

jecxz

Derek,

This beautiful shot seems to be your first post here. I took a look at your portfolio and can see it's no accident. Welcome to the MF forum. Look forward to seeing more of your outstanding work.
David,

Thank you for your kind words, but in truth, behind my "keepers" stand 10,000 mmistakes. Be well.

Kind regards,
Derek

David K

Workshop Member

evgeny,

Great portrait. Hope he liked it... doesn't look like the kind of guy you want to have mad at you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.