The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tetsrfun

Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

OT...???

"A picture of a hunting wolf has won the prestigious Veolia Environment Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2009 award."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8318226.stm

It is an interesting picture but what caught my eye was that it was shot using a Hassy and ISO 50 Fujichrome which seems a odd combo for night wildlife photography.

T

tetsrfun

Zabriskie Point late evening, last week. 'blad-CFV

Steve

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Post 2929 I see thumb nails.
Post 2978 and 2979 I see full images . Now I'm confused . Really not hard to do that actually. LOL

JACK HELP

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Couple from the P30+ with the 45D lens. This lens became pretty popular on the workshop three where purchased.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Trying to post a full size image again...seems now I'm getting a thumbnail too!

Back to the drawing board.

Last edited:

Dale Allyn

Hi Bill. I see both the full-size image and the thumbnail in the post above. And clicking the thumbnail opens the image on a white background. So you gave us double the pleasure. ;)

G

gdwhalen

This is the type of scenery I like to shoot. :toocool:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Still processing a few from Oregon. Here is one that took some cooking as it was pretty darn foggy and dim when we were there shooting:

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member

Nice Jack, I've been waiting for images from this stop to appear. I hope to get to processing mine tomorrow. I've put it off because after looking at them initially I could tell it was going to take some time.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

thanks Charlie, looking forward to seeing your version too!

Status
Not open for further replies.