The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Allyn

Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

A horizontal version from the same outing.

Edit: The bridge was the longest concrete arch bridge in the world (not the U.S. as I stated above) at the time it was built. It was the first concrete bridge of its type in North America. Completed in 1912.

Last edited:

Dale Allyn

Thanks, Guy. The first suffers from a bit of diffraction that the second seems to escape. The vertical shot was f/18 (ouch), while the horizontal was f/16 and the file is better for it. Though I prefer the vertical I think. Both are the full-frame with the Mamiya 35mm.

Don Libby

Yosemite Valley: P45+,35mm lens and Cambo WRS1000. Opened in C1-5 then completed in CS4

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Charlie you should add these in the Oregon workshop thread also. Nice collection here like the last one a lot

Guy Mancuso

Playing around in C1 and finally got to this shot from Oregon

45 d lens P30+ back

RayM

Guy, do you recall what your f stop was on these last shots you posted? Beautiful. Ray

Guy Mancuso

F 16 for the first one at 1/6th of a second 45d lens

Second one is F 9.5 at 1/10th 80d lens

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

I really like thst one. Got back to the image several times when I looked into this thread.
Thank you Tom! I printed it up with just a tad more saturation and it looks pretty darn good -- good enough to get a mat and a frame and hung in the gallery ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.