The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Richardson

Re: Fun with MF images, part 2: What are you shooting with that MF back?

Graham, thanks for posting these. I love your model shots. I think your lighting and composition is excellent. It is one thing to just photograph a pretty model -- you really portray them superbly. It takes a lot of skill. Keep posting the shots from the 54LV, I am still hoping that the deal I am waiting for will come through so I can join you with it!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Bob: Nice job on the lighting!

Graham: Awesome poses and set, perfectly executed -- nothing more to say :thumbs:

Graham Mitchell

Thanks, Jack, I think I prefer this one to the similar shot already shown. Still deciding :)

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Graham,
Lovely
I prefer the just posted version too.
Nice ankh BTW.

-bob

Last edited:

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

Graham, shots like that could do wonders for Estonian tourism ... ;)

Kurt

David K

Workshop Member

Driving home this evening and the sky started to get interesting. Pulled into a nearby community (after hours, the gates were closed) and snapped this one.

woodyspedden

Lovely composition David. The two lights really pull things together for me.

Woody

woodyspedden

Bradley

I was talking about the two lights on the left. Had there been only the one light flanking the gate the composition would have suffered imho.

Woody

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Hi folks. Thought I would post this. The gig i just did in NY we did a group shot on stage of all the staff including me. I had a NY fashion shooter actually knock this out after I set it up. P25 plus back at ISO 800 with 55mm mamiya lens. Not to shabby, I had to keep the folks tight because the stage lighting was falling off pretty bad at the sides

irakly

shot it the other night :)

N

Natasa Stojsic

Hi folks. Thought I would post this. The gig i just did in NY we did a group shot on stage of all the staff including me. I had a NY fashion shooter actually knock this out after I set it up. P25 plus back at ISO 800 with 55mm mamiya lens. Not to shabby, I had to keep the folks tight because the stage lighting was falling off pretty bad at the sides

Guy is that you practicing for Knighthood?:thumbup:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

LOL Yes down on one knee . Last time I was on one knee I wound up getting married. Not doing that anymore. LOL

evgeny

Irakly, as always superb! :thumbup:

bensonga

I can finally post an image that I actually took with a MF digital back. :D

My 503CWD arrived on Wednesday and I took this image today. Still have alot to learn about using the camera, CFV back, Flexcolor.....ok, just about everything....but here goes.

You'd think that living in Alaska I could find subjects that were a bit more "scenic" than this one. :ROTFL:

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska

Hasselblad 503CWD-II, 50mm CFi Zeiss Distagon
Black & White version, printed on Harman FB Al, Epson 2400, ABW, Warm, is my submission for an August Digital BW Print Exchange.

Last edited:

fotografz

I can finally post an image that I actually took with a MF digital back. :D

My 503CWD arrived on Wednesday and I took this image today. Still have alot to learn about using the camera, CFV back, Flexcolor.....ok, just about everything....but here goes.

You'd think that living in Alaska I could find subjects that were a bit more "scenic" than this one. :ROTFL:

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska

Hasselblad 503CWD-II, 50mm CFi Zeiss Distagon
Black & White version, printed on Harman FB Al, Epson 2400, ABW, Warm, is my submission for an August Digital BW Print Exchange.
Love the B&W!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.