The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceh

The Harbour in Tribunj - Croatia .
M645 AFDIII.,Leaf Aptus 65s,4/40CFE IF and SA 5,6/250.

Last edited:

jlm

Workshop Member
Pro:
to my eye, the night shots are way too warm and green. didn't you have the same issue with an earlier night posting?

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Professional

nice shots! What was the ISO?

Unfortunately the published images do not show any of the hopefully available details and strenghts of the Hasselblad 60MP back. Do you have somewhere higher resolution images posted?

Thanks

Peter

Professional

Pro:
to my eye, the night shots are way too warm and green. didn't you have the same issue with an earlier night posting?
Let's blame the bad weather we have over here, high humid, foggy sometimes, the color temp is awful,.....etc, at least i was lucky that Hasselblad did fix most of the problems if not all, i need to have the best climate and better weather to have the best shot outdoors day or night, my Canon shot of that scene was worse in the past than this, but i will do another nightspots when the weather here become perfect or better.

Professional

Professional

nice shots! What was the ISO?

Unfortunately the published images do not show any of the hopefully available details and strenghts of the Hasselblad 60MP back. Do you have somewhere higher resolution images posted?

Thanks

Peter
Thanks Peter!

The ISO for both is 50.

I have higher resolution in my computer, and i can't remember if i uploaded few shots from this camera, i think i did in H4D-60 thread here if you can check it, but i was testing it and not doing good in that yet, my samples will not be that you will really interested in or as some will say "It didn't give justice for H4D-60", i have to wait longer a bit to do much better shots with it and post, otherwise i can do a test as you want and send you the result RAW and then you decide if it was a good test or if you will like the result.

Tareq

kuau

Workshop Member
Doug,
Very well done, you for sure have what it takes to be a top NYC fashion photographer.
Great logo to btw...
:thumbs:

Phase One P40+, Hasselblad H2 Body, 100mm lens
Editing in Capture One and Photoshop

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe
Buy Capture One at 10% off
Personal Work

ceh

Doug,
first and last are excellent, a model is convincing expression:thumbup:

symbolphoto

Ive never been to horshoe bend, so i don't know if it's correct, but Peter those look a little too magenta to me.

Edit: i see in your blog you have it regular also. I like it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.