The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7792

H4D-50, HC 28mm, near Townsend, Tennessee in October 2010:

6x7

well done Sergei. I'm shure you made this picture having in mind that the toast matches the 4:3 aspect ratio of your back.. :))

:thumbup:

peter

SergeiR

well done Sergei. I'm shure you made this picture having in mind that the toast matches the 4:3 aspect ratio of your back.. :))

:thumbup:

peter
Ok.. i officially never ever thought about aspect ratio of bread ;))))
But it all makes sense now! Subliminal messaging! They getting us from early childhood... Dammit...

(thanks :))

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
From our workshop currently in session

I was testing Terry's new Alpa hanging off a cliff to see if it was going to get sick. I should ad operator also hanging off cliff being held by mule team with clamps to my ankles.

Handheld 1/15 th of a second . Just found another reason for getting a TC again.

BTW this was a side trip to Horseshoe Bend that we surprised everyone with.

It was on a few folks bucket list as it turns out.

One more from the Grand Canyon . Tech details Alpa TC with Phase P40+ with 24mm XL lens with center filter at ISO 50. Shot at F11

BTW it feels nice to add something to this thread . Been awhile for me

SergeiR

Looks like you got some interesting weather there, Guy.. must make sunrises / sunsets really great. (heh.. i think i got somewhere panorama of Horseshoe - like 13 stitched images from Olympus E-510 , made in 2007.. i was insane back then ;))

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Same setup. Three frames stitched.

Having just left a slightly snowy Atlanta for Miami I feel an odd mix of emotions viewing this image. Something between feeling warmly invited into the scene and wanting to run as far away as possible.

Then again I'm pretty travel-worn, maybe I'm just starting to lose my mind.

dick

From our workshop currently in session

One more from the Grand Canyon . Tech details Alpa TC with Phase P40+ with 24mm XL lens with center filter at ISO 50. Shot at F11

BTW it feels nice to add something to this thread . Been awhile for me
Hi, Guy...have you tried calling the snow white for WB?

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I like the warmth of the setting sun on some images. I don't always follow the rules in fact I break a lot of of them on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.