The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analog6

Anyway, this is a new edit thanks to your comment !

It's not the best photo ever, but it is a nice mirror :)
Jerome, what a stunning scene! And I quite like your processing, it looks good.

Faneuil: They appear large when I link them, use the

jerome

Jerome, what a stunning scene! And I quite like your processing, it looks good.

Faneuil: They appear large when I link them, use the
Thanks a lot, it's very kind of you !

I did a new edit and this version is actually better. You all guys are helping me to be better :)

jecxz

jerome

Nice photo and composition. We're certainly not suffering with our yesteryear cameras! FYI, you don't need to be an FB member to see my FB account, it's open to all. When I return I can get the keepers on to my website, but until then FB has proven to be useful, at least the wife knows I'm working and not sleeping. Keep up the great work!

Kind regards,
Derek Jecxz
http://www.jecxz.com
http://www.facebook.com/derek.jecxz.photographer
My H4D50 is not that old :) Never could get the H4D60 I wanted in the first place ... I'll wait for the next generation if necessary, but I must admit that the 50 is very good camera !

I've bought the HC 50 mm2, it's a hell of a lens ! Damn good !

Ok, you're right, I can look at your facebook site :)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well I went down to Tubac AZ. and with a limited amount of time and also bad weather i was only able to get a couple shots with the Cambo and the 35XL and my IQ 160. I actually wound up in a museum there and shot this school house image with a 3 shot vertical stitch. Shot at F11 at 1 second exposures ISO 50. I focused squarely on the table with using focus mask as my main tool for focusing. Nothing great but I got to play and that is fine with me.Forgot to add a full 15 degrees in rise and fall

This one is just a straight 35mm Vertical shot with overcast skies ISO 50 at F11.

These are without center filters which comes today and this lens I feel could benefit from a CF.

Professional

Another natural mirror in Norway

H3DII39 + 28mm + HTS + 0.9 Grad ND + 81C

Still working from the road and posting new work to FaceBook for now. I hope you are all safe from the storm, those who are in its path.

Kind regards,
Derek Jecxz
http://www.jecxz.com
http://www.facebook.com/derek.jecxz.photographer
Very beautiful Derek ! Colours and lightening are so good ! I have to look more at your facebook, but for this I need an account. I think I'm the last one without a faceboook account :)

Here another from Norway

H4D50
HC 28 mm
Nice to see Hasselblad showing something here, i thought this thread will be just for Tech cam and Phase One shots.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Finally getting to use my IQ180 for its avowed purpose! I find the files are subtly but definitely different from the P65+. There is more of a delicacy to the rendering which I don't think comes from more pixels - though maybe it does.

Here's a couple from today, handheld as I was on a boat but supersharp nonetheless. (Not that you can tell from a 1200 PX JPG!) On my screen I can count every leaf.

Bill, I always enjoy seeing your photos from the Bruce Penisula area. Having lived in Port Elgin and roamed around the area quite a lot, it's great to see you capturing the beauty of the area I so fondly remember.

rga

A couple of images from Big Sur on Saturday. Alpa STC with 80mm APO Digitar, stitched from 3 exposures and using tilt. Then cropped:

View attachment 48277

View attachment 48276

Haven't quite figured out this inserting of images into posts yet. For these you have to click on them to see larger. Maybe someone can tell me the trick to inserting at full size? And I did read the New Users Guide...
Thanks and hope you enjoy,
Bob

Ed Hurst

Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House in the mist - taken on a Pentax 645D with 6x7 105mm f2.4 lens - 1/500 @ f8.

Status
Not open for further replies.