The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analog6

I lived with them for 40 days. I started with Nikkor 600mm lens in the first day and ended with 45mm Phase One in the last. This a a national park, so hunting is prohibited and these bears (most of them) did not see any threat from a human in their life. Females realized quickly that I posed no threat, and in the end of my expedition they would even leave their cubs with me (literally 1 meter away) and would go fishing. This is the greatest form of trust a female can demonstrate. They do see people from time to time so it is no shock to them, but it takes time for them to get accustomed to you and start feeling at ease.
Wonderful images and you have some stunning ones on your website - I just wish I could read Cyrillic text!

etrump

Thank you Wayne, Jack and Shelby. We had nice light and decent color this morning at Babcock and this evening at Twin Falls State Parks. I love the lichen on the trees here in West Virginia.

Being from Arkansas, I just have to name this scene "Hillbilly Heaven". :ROTFL:

Cambo RS, IQ180, HR32:

S

Shelby Lewis

Since we've had heaven... here's my definition of hell. :D

Seeing fall color in all it's glory while this sits on your desk waiting for a DB adapter coming via post in a day or so:

(I currently have no camera except for a canon I'm about to put up for sale... thus hesitant to take it out and use it.)

:ROTFL:

tashley

Subscriber Member
What a beautiful, evocative image. Thank you.

Thank you Wayne, Jack and Shelby. We had nice light and decent color this morning at Babcock and this evening at Twin Falls State Parks. I love the lichen on the trees here in West Virginia.

Cambo RS, IQ180, HR32:

jerome

Cambo RS, IQ180, HR32:
Wonderful !

P. Chong

And its also fall in Japan...some parts...this photograph, taken this afternoon at Ryuzu Falls. Hasselblad H3D-39 with HCD4/28.

Status
Not open for further replies.