The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

ddk

Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

The Canyon Lands and Moab are among my favorite biking and hiking spots Don, the rust color is the way I feel about them too.

Don Libby

Justin - I like the newest series.

David - Thank-you, Moab or Moument Valley both have great places to photograph - we try to get there several times a year.

Don

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

Justin, very nice series ... love the subject matter and the processing.

Graham, beautiful shots and striking model.

Kurt

D

ddk

beautiful portraits graham, don't see any color issues here!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

beautiful portraits graham, don't see any color issues here!
Ditto. Excellent images and color/saturation looks great on my system. The only minor nit is her forehead looks a bit hot in the second image, so maybe burn it in a tad -- shoulders are just right though.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Graham:

Which version of CS are you running? If CS4, I'll send you a copy of my 900 pixel web-creation action to try...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

You've got mail ;) Give it a try and let me know if it helps on web output. Take the full sized, fully CS4 processed tiff file BEFORE the extra web adjustments you had to make, then run that action and check it.

Graham Mitchell

Believe it or not, just had another visitor with freckles. She asked "when are you going to photograph me?" :D

Last edited:

robmac

Graham,

You really seem to like (IIRC) that 180/4 + tube. It sure seems to produce. If you get a spare bored second, would be great to see/here about it.

carstenw

Really nice look on that second one, Graham. Almost Leica M-like in its intimacy. The first ones I find less intimate but more stylish, also very nice.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Well, after all these truly outstanding portraits, here's a Kodachrome moment taken from my house 15 minutes ago! P45+ and 28 mm.
Bill

Last edited:
D

ddk

Nobody with freckles walked into my place but I got muscles!

for those interested; Contax 645, Leaf 75S.

Last edited:

Henry Goh

Bill,

That is a beauty. You keep showing these great sharp images from the 28mm and soon I'll have to go rob a bank.

jerome

Hello everybody !

Here 2 shots mixed with CS3 to get the maximum depth of field.

H3DII 31 shot with a tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.