The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

ManuelGF

I love the Pentax 645N. MF is the most enjoyable camera I've used ever, more than Hassel, Bronica, Kowa and even Rollei 6008. Also still love Leica M6 and Nikon F2.

Thanks for your comments.

Try to bring more.

M

ManuelGF

More with Pentax 645N.

Pentax 645N + Macro 120/4 + Coolscan 9000 + Provia 100F.
Crop 100%, at 3000dpi, 80Mb

M

ManuelGF

More with Pentax 645N.

Pentax 645N + 80-160/4,5 + Coolscan 9000 + Provia 100F.
Crop 100%, at 3000dpi, 80Mb.

bensonga

Terrific images Manuel! In your hands, that Pentax 645N and lenses are producing outstanding results.

I just ordered a 645NII and the 35, 55, 75 and 150 SMC A manual focus lenses....and perhaps someday a 645D.

It's been a long wait, but I'm glad to see Pentax re-enter the medium format market.

Gary

M

ManuelGF

Gary, you will enjoy a lot with the Pentax 645, is delicious.

Thanks for your words.

Grayhand

Film, not with the RZ any more. Well I use Fuji instant film in the old Polaroid holders of course.
But 120 film I shoot in my Mamiya 6 cameras, they are outstanding film cameras.

Well Jack, we can describe it as the 350 has a artistic vignetting in Photoshop :angel: Outside Photoshop there is not much falloff... But I do not use the 350 APO much today, the 250 APO with the 1.4 converter gives outstanding result.

Glad you liked the photos, they are from an photo exhibition of a small natures reserves close to were I live. Very nice place to spend photographic quality time. This is the place where the fairies came out to dance in the misty mornings.

Ray

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
The following are all H3DII 39 50-110 Zoom at 800 ISO equivalent:

Cabbage Plants:

Flowering Plant:

Potted Plant:

100% Crop of above:

Scotts:

Bob

Last edited:
Status