The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Come on folks, let's get something going here!

Today's post - stalking the Chrysler building from behind the UN Secretariat building. Hasselblad H3D 38 + HC 300 lens.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

The Phase /Schneider 80 mm LS lens is rapidly becoming my favorite - I'm leaving the 75-150 zoom at home these days. At f11 (my usual aperture for max d.o.f before diffraction sets in) it is just about perfect.

Bill

Stuart Richardson

John and Kuau -- I find it cool to see your two photos back to back, both are so centered on light, yet so different. They are both beautiful.

Bill -- that's a nice shot as well -- what kind of tree is that?

S

SCHWARZZEIT

Joseph, those two images are really great. I like the motion captured in time and the subtle tonality.

-Dominique

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

John and Kuau -- I find it cool to see your two photos back to back, both are so centered on light, yet so different. They are both beautiful.

Bill -- that's a nice shot as well -- what kind of tree is that?
Stuart, thank you, I think it is a Canada Plum, prunus nigra, but I'm not absolutely sure. I'll have to go and have another look at it!
Bill

Hi Fellows

I´m Tommy Hjorth from Denmark an in any way new too this forum, I had reading a lot
in the forum and enjoy all you work and beautiful image.

As off today I received my p45 digital back am I most admit that wauw what a file it´s produce, again, I´m blowing away by the bokeh and sharpness..

Here is one off my wife and my twins...

and one more

Thanks

Lloyd

Hi Fellows

I´m Tommy Hjorth from Denmark an in any way new too this forum, I had reading a lot
in the forum and enjoy all you work and beautiful image.

As off today I received my p45 digital back am I most admit that wauw what a file it´s produce, again, I´m blowing away by the bokeh and sharpness..

Here is one off my wife and my twins...

Thanks
Terrific shots. Love the light, and you're certainly right about the the quality of the files. By the way, welcome to the forum. Looking forward to much more from you.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.