The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professional

I love B&W shots these days more than colors due to using film, but i can do that with digital as well even i prefer the film look more.

I love B&W shots these days more than colors due to using film, but i can do that with digital as well even i prefer the film look more.

Wonderful pictures of the young girl, I think she is use to pose a front of a camera :) my own is, very well captured, both sharpness and conversion is imo perfect..

Professional

Wonderful pictures of the young girl, I think she is use to pose a front of a camera :) my own is, very well captured, both sharpness and conversion is imo perfect..
Thank you very much!
Yes, before it was very very difficult to ask them to pose for me, nowadays they do it better or naturally even still not good enough, sure if i do more they will pose as pro models, hehe.

etrump

In the pacific northwest for a few weeks. Solid rain the last week so waterfalls are the subject of the day. P65+, cambia RS, 35XL, two shot stitch.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
In the pacific northwest for a few weeks. Solid rain the last week so waterfalls are the subject of the day. P65+, cambia RS, 35XL, two shot stitch.

Ed

What a great shot . That is my favourite topic . Waterfalls .
Tell us more about the two shots you used for stitching .

Thank you also to the other users for posting their images .
Good shots . I do like this thread .

Jürgen

etrump

Jurgen,

The stitching is extremely easy with the cambo and p65+. I took one shot shifted 15mm left and the other shifted 15 right. They stitch in cs5 with reposition only so there is no distortion. Usually one image is a pixel or two off so you crop the top and bottom pixel or two and you have a 90-100mp image. The digitar glass is incredibly sharp so 6-8 foot prints still look great.

Don Libby

Jurgen,

The stitching is extremely easy with the cambo and p65+. I took one shot shifted 15mm left and the other shifted 15 right. They stitch in cs5 with reposition only so there is no distortion. Usually one image is a pixel or two off so you crop the top and bottom pixel or two and you have a 90-100mp image. The digitar glass is incredibly sharp so 6-8 foot prints still look great.
I'm in total agreement with Ed on this; while I still use the P45+ the ability of flat stitching found with the Cambo is wonderful and simple to process in CS4 or 5. I have never regretted getting the Cambo even when my back hurts from carrying back to the jeep after a short hike around the southwest.

Ed - That is yet again a great image!

Don

etrump

A few more images from the PNW. It's been raining on us for a week now but is supposed to start clearing in a day or two.

All P65+ with either cambo RS or Phase One DF.

More on my blog if you care to visit.

Ed

steflaurent974

Such great pictures here as usual...I've got a personnal preference for the landscape ones.

Some with the P25+ :

ALPA - ApoDigitar 47xl :

SWC Biogon :

ALPA and ApoDigitar 24mm :

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
A few more images from the PNW. It's been raining on us for a week now but is supposed to start clearing in a day or two.

All P65+ with either cambo RS or Phase One DF.

More on my blog if you care to visit.

Ed
Great series Ed!

faneuil

After much gear switching, I am finally shooting a portrait series I've had in mind for some time. This isn't exactly what was planned, but what ever is? An image from this weekend's shooting just kept pulling at me, so I did some minor edits. Here it is.

David K

Workshop Member
You guys are making me feel guilty about leaving my MF kit on the shelf and shooting Nikon all the time. In the meantime I do enjoy the images posted and appreciate you guys sharing them. Very nice work by all...

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Stephane - the first image is really wonderful - nicely composed and the processing gives it such a mice feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.