The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimCollum

From a new series, Pet Cemetery
(all shot with Aptus 75s & one of Zeiss 80/2.8, 110/2 or 50/2.8 .. everything shot wide open)

etrump

Bill I love your images from Southern Ontario. The storm clouds and bright greens are incredible.

etrump

Bills rural landscapes inspired me to process this image from the Palouse Region of Eastern Washington.

Lloyd

Bills rural landscapes inspired me to process this image from the Palouse Region of Eastern Washington.
Beautiful image. Just drove across the Palouse on Tuesday, as I've done many times. Don't know why exactly, but it's the most claustrophobic place I've ever been. Just no long sight lines, I guess. Weird.

S

SCHWARZZEIT

Bill, the colors of your last Banff image are really beautiful. I like depth of all the greens on the trees in the lower part and those blueish grays on the mountains.

Ed, excellent image from the Palouse Region. What looks odd though to me is the step when those gray clouds of the top part suddenly become so blue cast. I would expect the tonal transition to be more smoothly. But sometimes strange things happen quite naturally.

-Dominique

etrump

Bill, the colors of your last Banff image are really beautiful. I like depth of all the greens on the trees in the lower part and those blueish grays on the mountains.

Ed, excellent image from the Palouse Region. What looks odd though to me is the step when those gray clouds of the top part suddenly become so blue cast. I would expect the tonal transition to be more smoothly. But sometimes strange things happen quite naturally.

-Dominique
Dominique, I think what you are seeing is the gray clouds at the top of the frame were very low so close enough they didn't pick up the blues. It was precisely that look that attracted me to the scene. I tried a longer exposure to blur the closer clouds but it didn't work out.

Regards,
Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.