The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

steflaurent974

Ed : beautifull Alpine View.
Don : Wow, INumber 1 is my favorite, what a great capture. In the two other I can see some pink red cast in the clouds, is it normal ?

Don Libby

Nice series Don, love the drama from the weather!

One technical question: In the third file, is that some magenta/green shift I'm seeing in the center of the clouds down to the horizon due to a lens movement? Did you run an LCC on that frame?
Ed : beautifull Alpine View.
Don : Wow, INumber 1 is my favorite, what a great capture. In the two other I can see some pink red cast in the clouds, is it normal ?
Thanks guys I need to go back to the file and see what's up.

Don

steflaurent974

Here are a few holiday shot taken with the ALPA 12swa and mostly the Schneider Kreuznach 47mmXL. The sensor is good old tiny Phase One P25+ !!

Here, children are carefully approaching the birds (Banc d'Arguin)

Now the big Pine tree in Cap Ferret :

Back in Reunion Island, people watching at the whales :

Not very MF top quality shot but this is "fun with...", isn't it ? :)

steflaurent974

Here are a few holiday shot taken with the ALPA 12swa and mostly the Schneider Kreuznach 47mmXL. The sensor is good old tiny Phase One P25+ !!

Here, children are carefully approaching the birds (Banc d'Arguin)

Now the big Pine tree in Cap Ferret :

Back in Reunion Island, people watching at the whales :

Not very MF top quality shot but this is "fun with...", isn't it ?

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I think it's because you have them in a private folder -- the link is an https that ends in other than "jpeg" -- it needs to be in a public folder with regular http url ending in jpeg. Since you are signed into dropbox, it's why you can view them and we cannot.

PS: We posted at the same time -- your last set is showing fine but your first set is not visible. Nice series BTW!!!

steflaurent974

Yes, I have corrected tis thank you. Now it's working, just another one to show you we'vee got some nice waterfalls too here in Reunion ;) :

The Langevin waterfall in Saint-Joseph...

Status
Not open for further replies.