The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrigan63

I got to take a couple of shots the other day with a Phase/Leaf combo. Not high art, but I am impressed with the dynamic range. Shot handheld, ISO 400, and I did my little image stacking trick to bring out the details.

Hopefully will get to hang on to this kit once I figure out how to pay for it.

Leaf Aptus-II 8 Test 1 by Carlos Echenique, on Flickr

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Just for fun, I shot the following and played with the color balance...two shots...almost the same. One in Daylight AWB, the other for tungsten. Which do you prefer?
I definitely prefer the first, cooler colored one.

There have been some really good images here the last few days. My contribution from today following a polo match. This image has some technical issues, but I like it anyway and tried different processing in attempt to add to the feel.

kuau

Workshop Member
On the way to Jackson Hole
hmm now that I look at it, something went wrong in Phocus,
All I did was bring down the white balance, I had my H3D set to 5k, which was to warm so I dropped it to 4600K and I did a HL and Shadow adjustment, that's it.

Evening People or Morning for you guys in America! This photo was taken tonight about 1 hour drive from where I live, In an estuary I was being Taken over by Mosquitos! but it was worth it, this is a 4 min 16 second exposure with the H4D-40 and 35-90mm, Lee Big Stopper 10 stop ND, and Lee 105mm Polarizer.

cheers
Will.

Status
Not open for further replies.