The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgreat

Mamiya 75-150mm D and P30+ on AFD III

Test 75-150mm D. At f/4.5, it is sharp. I think it becomes razor sharp when stopped down to 6.3. Starting from 4.5, 7.1, and 5.6

engel001

Monte Gridone, 2188m elevation, is located on the Swiss-Italian border. The panorama view was spectacular the day in late August I climbed it with my 80-year old father. On the far left you can see in the distance the Mont Blanc, Monte Rosa massive is there and many other alpine peaks. This panorama extends from the west to the northeast (Lago Maggiore with Locarno). Contax 645 with 55mm Distagon, P65+. Six images stitched to original size of 2.5GB file size, 40k x 7k pixels (reduced for upload, naturally).

ceh

"Evening People or Morning for you guys in America! This photo was taken tonight about 1 hour drive from where I live, In an estuary I was being Taken over by Mosquitos! but it was worth it, this is a 4 min 16 second exposure with the H4D-40 and 35-90mm, Lee Big Stopper 10 stop ND, and Lee 105mm Polarizer."

"Tenacity (Escalante National Monument, Utah)."

Will and Ed - wonderful images:thumbs:

ceh

Leica S2,Summarit 2,5/70,
DNG Adobe Lightroom 3.2,export 16bit.TIFF Capture One Pro 5.2 - moire pattern 8,amount 100...
...1a before export
...1b after export

Last edited:
Awesome shot Ed! very nice work.

Couple more light hearted images from me, Have borrowed the 28mm and HTS adapter for the long weekend we are having here and was playing around with it this arvo with a few beers! :D my dog Rex.

Status
Not open for further replies.