The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuau

Workshop Member
Trying to capture the grandeur of the Grand Canyon...a 8 panel stitch...reduced to 1920 pixels wide...the original image, after processing is about 43000 pixels wide.

I guess images like these do not really work on the web.

Wow nice one :thumbs:

ceh

cmb,
many thanks.

macoberly,
Wilson Peak, Colorado - beautiful country:thumbup:

"air fighter..."

Last edited:

BlasR

Thanks Bill. One wonders why I like MF this is it. Tonality is one great reason but the ability to push the files to the moon is priceless. Love this stuff

Guy, sorry, but how you push the file to the moon? I try to push mine, but I didn't go to far maybe 6 feet:lecture::lecture:

P. Chong

thanks David. Indeed the Mamiya 7 is a wonderful camera. Wish there was a digital back for the 6x7 format for it. I asked a Phase One rep once...and he winked and said "nothing is impossible"...

etrump

Guy :"I had a request for a different B&W from Monument Valley for a print so I went back to a P30+ shot I did and reprocessed it in B&W"

..wonderful image:clap:
Ceh,

I love both of these images. The first one really captures the cold.

macoberly

I was at this same spot yesterday morning. Looks like you got yours before the smoke moved in. Wonderful light!
Wow. I took this image Tuesday before sunrise. There were no signs of smoke at the time. I hope you still came away with some good shots. I was thinking of returning within the next week but I guess I'll rethink that.

Mason.

jlm

Workshop Member
a project I've just completed, made four of these decorative grills, antique silver plate on machined aluminum. a bugger to photograph the full grill but the detail shots worked out

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Saturday's post to my blog. Still shooting my H3D-39 (despite having put down a deposit on an H4D-60 nearly ten months ago!) + 35-90. Perspective corrected in PS.

Status
Not open for further replies.