The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mAlKhamis

Thanks Mohammad!

We had an awesome trip and hope you can make the next one! I'm actually tired of looking at my files and need to take a few days away from them so I can come back with a fresh eye for them.
Wow !! Jack you are killing me now, i'm so looking forward for that, thank you so much and cheers!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I can see your point re the crop David, but I really like seeing the full shadow reflections from the tufa spires in the frame... Nice job Bob!

SergeiR

Guy & Bob - folks.. this is just.. *takes a deep breath* awesome..

Valentin - some lightness compensation/adjustments were done to help up with scene (lighting group with 2 wee heads is a bit trickish task), but thats it.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
@ Chuck Jones

Luv the new avatar - looks like you are all decked out to head over to the Giants/Rangers game this afternoon with that outfit! :cool:

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Guy, those aspens are fantastic - the third blows me away, tho' on my laptop I can't get the foreground and the sky to show at the same time, pic is too tall, and I actually think its better w/out the sky. (This is a photographic technique called "cropping by small screen size"!)

Lovely lovely shot.

Bill

yaya

England's great outdoors are not as great as the the ones in the US, size wise, but we do get some nice autumn days occasionally...

Exmouth coastal path, South Devon, yesterday; Looking at Exmouth and the mouth of the Exe river:

Posting it in the fun section since it's kinda fun being able to count seagulls on the sand from over 3Km away....

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
@ Chuck Jones

Luv the new avatar - looks like you are all decked out to head over to the Giants/Rangers game this afternoon with that outfit! :cool:
Hey listen, these Giants are for real this year. About time too... been awhile.

I just Had to do the avatar. Fit me too well to pass it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.