The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
jlm:

Thank you! :cool:

It was one of those dark afternoons where the light suddenly shines off the stone. You can see more shadow detail in the print, but the overall feel on screen is similar.

I hope to have some MF shots from this century to show soon.

Matt

Harry

More race stuff

Broke out the P40 and tried the 150d for the first time at the last race of the year. Hope you enjoy a little something different

MGrayson

Guy,

I love the lifelike shapes in the second picture. It adds a feeling of motion in a perfectly still and brooding environment.

Matt

MGrayson

Another old Pentax 67 shot. The buildings haven't changed, so the same shot is available some 25 years later.

You know, I might have printed this cropped a bit. What do you think?

Best,

Matt

djonesii

Workshop Member
Dear all;

I got the the studio with a set of twins ..... quite a fun shoot. Much more so than my last workshop based one where the ZD suffered from not enough light. This time, ISO 100 F8 was the rule of the day, and this is what I bought the back for. When I look at the quality of these files, it's clearly me that is the limit, not the camera, but still fun to dream of a 40mpix back that has ISO 800 and shoots at a good frame rate

Oh the joys of MF, thought I had the focus nailed, then realized in post, realized I was shooting with to thin a DOF!:banghead:

C&C welcome, as usual, drop a PM or email for a link to the full set.

Dave

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thanks Tom it started out as a split tone than i converted it to B&W. It's almost infrared looking. Kind of like this look. I need to print a couple of these and se what looks good in print.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I got the the studio with a set of twins ..... quite a fun shoot.

C&C welcome, as usual, drop a PM or email for a link to the full set.
It looks like it would be fun! Seriously, a very nice looking "matched set" to work with, congrats.

ThoDi

Hi,

I'm a shutterbug from germany and this is my first post. Here is a picture from Molde in Norway. It is a view of the Romsdal Alpen from the viewpoint Varden.
Contax 645, P25, Vario-Zoom 45-90 at 90 mm, f/11, 1/350 s, ISO 100

Thomas

Lloyd

Hi,

I'm a shutterbug from germany and this is my first post. Here is a picture from Molde in Norway. It is a view of the Romsdal Alpen from the viewpoint Varden.
Contax 645, P25, Vario-Zoom 45-90 at 90 mm, f/11, 1/350 s, ISO 100

Thomas
Beautiful image. Great first post. Welcome to the forum, Thomas. :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.