The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham Mitchell

Graham, how did you fix the eyes? It looks very seamless. Did you photograph her again, or did you have another shot where they were more of less in the right position?
I actually found one good eye in another shot, and flipped it to make two. Same with her right arm - stolen from another shot with right lighting. And the horse no longer looks spooked.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
There is something to be said about that 22 MP chip --- stunning smoothness and tonality.

Mitchell

Graham,

Beautiful image!

Does "my old back" mean you have a new one or that it is an older generation?

Oh sorry I see, this image was from an e22, and you now have a 54LV.

Best,

Mitchell

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Just a quick shot of my friends son for a High school graduation whatever. Mamiya ZD at ISO 200 and 150mm lens at 4.5

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Jim this is a 2 stitch horizontal correct. I am getting this Horseman also with the 35mm digitar and i really like the idea of having this around. Now from what Lance showed me was a 4 stitch and just move back to each corner

JimCollum

Jim this is a 2 stitch horizontal correct. I am getting this Horseman also with the 35mm digitar and i really like the idea of having this around. Now from what Lance showed me was a 4 stitch and just move back to each corner
yea.. this is actually a 3 stitch ( i prefer more overlap)

with the 35mm, you need to stop down quite a bit to get the most coverage

most of the shosts i do are f11 or 16

JimCollum

Re: The Stairway...

great images!!

now why is it i never come across people like that when i'm out shooting my factories and ruins... all i ever run into are homeless

Status
Not open for further replies.