The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggriswold

Took a few visits to get this shot for a loosely defined series.. prints like a million bucks with sky just a hair warm. Had to put the Cambo RS away and use my Mamiya AFDII with the 150mm (not D).
The manager was very friendly, but did not want to stay after having to work a birthday party in the park so she had to lock the gate, hence the 150mm.
Gulf Shores, AL.
P40+, trip through C1 and then Lightroom adjustments (gradient, local contrast + on the wood structure).
Back next weekend...

Thanks for looking,
George

Last edited:

djonesii

Workshop Member

Magie .... 34 years old, lots of tats, a fun shoot, but note quite the same as the last one of the twins. .... ZD still doing a good job for me as long as there is light!

Dave

Don Libby

Terry, your foggy images are not only beautiful they help reinforce my thought that the worse the weather the better the images. Very good work!

:thumbs:

Don

dick

Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

Hi there,

This is my first post here, and because i just have my medium format camera new few beginning of this year, so i choose this thread to post my simple learning shots, and i hope to learn more in the future, i will start with my beloved daughters photos.

Hasselblad H3DII-39mp + HC 2.8/80mm
"Very amateurish"... in the best possible way... as you have obviously won the confidence of the young lady...

I am working on winning the confidence of a few (hundred) of my wife's ballet, tap and gym students (no permission to post yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.