The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvirtue

Took my new to me Mamiya RZ Pro IID w/ ZD back out for a spin. I decided to go and do that which I find really foreign to me: outdoors. I'm a sports/dance/portraiture kinda guy. So this was an interesting thing. So I trundled to South Lake Union in downtown Seattle.

So with no further adieu:

All images 8s/f5.6/iso 50

Mamiya RZ67 Pro IID/ZD back w/110mmF2.8

--Mark
http://gallery.virtuousphotography.com

mvirtue

First studio outing of my Mamiya RZ ProIID /w ZD back

1/400th s/f16/ISO 50

minor adjustments in C1. I have to say that even with all the short comings that I have read of the ZD back that it handily spanks my 1DsIII in the studio.

dick

Re: Fun with MF images - Part 3

Thank you Jack and Evegeny!

Evegeny, Nice conversion. I tried shooting my daughter's birthday with the same lens/camera/Leaf and a side mounted flash, I found the combo way too heavy and unbalanced for any serious shooting in fast moving environment like a party, how was your experience?
My set-up for this type of situation (including weddings) is 4 Metz hand-grip flashes, on round my neck as a low-fill, on hand-held main light, and two background... pistol grip required for one-handed operation of the 4kg camera.

Ed Hurst

Sydney skyline - taken with 645D and 55mm f2.8 lens. Opera House and Harbour Bridge excluded for a change...

File resized downwards and some JPG compression. Otherwise un-edited. Taken as a Pentax raw file (PEF) and converted using Pentax raw conversion software.

ISO 200. 13 seconds @ f8. Camera set to process long exposure noise automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.