The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

P. Chong

Nice! Where is it?
The Christmas Market outside the Rathaus (City Hall) in Hamburg, Germany. 3 panel stitch, which initiatially gave me some grief, but help from Forum Members (thanks Don, Jack, thomas) gave me the ability to do the vertical stitch.

H3dtogo

Merry Christmas!

Mamiya RZ67 w/ ZD back 180mm 1/400th:F11:ISO 50

Hi Mvirtue, i also got a ZD back a few days now and i am overwhelmed by it's images. I just ran a couple of iso tests and as long as you expose to the right, even 400 iso in the darkest areas of the image is still great. ( i love the Dalsa pixels, way more beuatifull than on my H3d-39).
I am just asking myself why you have that odd color balance on that nice shot of the violin player??
I just clicked gray values on your jpg and got perfect skintones... for a mamiya zd back ;-))

mvirtue

Hi Mvirtue, i also got a ZD back a few days now and i am overwhelmed by it's images. I just ran a couple of iso tests and as long as you expose to the right, even 400 iso in the darkest areas of the image is still great. ( i love the Dalsa pixels, way more beuatifull than on my H3d-39).
I am just asking myself why you have that odd color balance on that nice shot of the violin player??
I just clicked gray values on your jpg and got perfect skintones... for a mamiya zd back ;-))
Thanks for pointing that out. I just pulled up C1 and it matches what you did. Now I need to figure out what I messed up when I added the frame to the image in photoshop, or what I uploaded to photobucket.

I'm really enjoying getting back to basics, especially with the RZ. It sounds like getting reasonable ISO400 is like what I had to do with my old 1Ds(original) to get to ISO800.

steflaurent974

Ed, Ben thanks for dig out this shot !
Ed , fantastic antartic shots, big wow for the BW landscape.

Hard to post after these but :

A little chapel by the sea, sorry no snow here only sun ! Happy New Year to all of you

And this one called jealousy, new dog in town...

Both of them shot on the ALPA 12swa with SK ApoDigitar 24mmXL ( wich explain these magnificients feet !). Processed in C1 6.

T

terroll

Christmas day in Beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia
Pentax 645d, P67 55-100mm lens @ 55mm
3 shots, stitched

P. Chong

Its New Year's Eve already in Singapore...here is wishing everybody the best for 2011 for you and yours. Thanks to Jack and Guy and all of you for making this a wonderful place to hang out.

May your new year be filled with great joy, wonderful prosperity and good health.

Photograph of the Dresden skyline taken earlier this month. 8 shot pano, stitched in CS4.

Lloyd

Its New Year's Eve already in Singapore...here is wishing everybody the best for 2011 for you and yours. Thanks to Jack and Guy and all of you for making this a wonderful place to hang out.

May your new year be filled with great joy, wonderful prosperity and good health.

Photograph of the Dresden skyline taken earlier this month. 8 shot pano, stitched in CS4.
A wonderful pano, Peter. Happy New Year to you and yours as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.