The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Grenadines Sky. H4d 60 + HCD28. 1 second shutter to blur the water movement. The things that looks like hickeys are a bird and it's reflection - I may edit it out is this moves toward being final

Last edited:

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Another Grenadines sky. H4d-60 + HCD 28. The color artifacts are from the circular polarizer that I've used on most of the images in this series

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
More Grenadines skies. Honk if you're getting tired of these. Given the extreme wide angle (equivalent to 12mm or so in 35mm speak) this took a little work in PS to make the perspective look natural. For me this and the couple with the rainbow are the money shots out of this series.

H4d 60 + HCD28. Three frames stitched.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
One more sky. H4d-60 + HCD 28. Three frames stitched. From the same spot as the similar photo above. I converted these to 1/4 size tiffs for stitching because my laptop to gagging on the full-sized 1 gig plus files.

etrump

Beautiful Ed - where was this captured?

Don

I like your idea of the B&W - let me try it and will post if it comes out....
Thanks Don.

Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. Warm first light on red rock was pretty stunning to experience. Pikes Peak is in the background shrouded by clouds. Amazing to see such a cool place right on the edge of town.

Ed

yaya

This one is quite old but I bumped into it today while searching for something else...

British Columbia, June 2006, Aptus 75 on AFDII and Mamiya 35mm

Somewhere in that field there's an 80mm/f2.8 that fell out of my pocket...

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Thanks Don.

Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. Warm first light on red rock was pretty stunning to experience. Pikes Peak is in the background shrouded by clouds. Amazing to see such a cool place right on the edge of town.

Ed
Ed, it's a fantastic shot - congratulations!
Bill

yaya

Great color with perfect processing.

By the way; where exactly is this field? One can always use an extra 80mm. :ROTFL:
Thanks Ed, C1 6.1 can do a really good job in pulling the most out of an old file!!!

The story says there were two big grizzly bears sitting there when we came back to look for the lens...they were so scary that we've forgotten where it was:)

SergeiR

Thanks Ed, C1 6.1 can do a really good job in pulling the most out of an old file!!!

The story says there were two big grizzly bears sitting there when we came back to look for the lens...they were so scary that we've forgotten where it was:)
So not only bears now drive do ride motorbikes.. They also use cameras and shoot MF... Dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.