The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

P. Chong

The Valee de Joux, Switzerland. This is the watchmaking district of Switzerland, and I guess, by extension, the world.

Stitched two shots, H3D-39 with HC2.8/80.

The lake itself, nearly frozen solid in January.

3 panel stitch, handheld LX3. Sorry, not MF...

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
2 more from Monument Valley which is a little rare to see snow on the ground and with a Indian Guide yesterday got us back into a private sand dune area of the park.

S

Shelby Lewis

Jealous of the grandeur!!!!

Some shots from another evening walk with my daughter around the campus lakes. Aptus II 6, Mamiya 210/4 ULD on an AFD III

Even with a monopod, I was at around 1/60th... full size has a bit of motion blur, but looks decent at web size

Cheers!
Shelby

SergeiR

Tribute to one of my most favorite photographers ever lived (and luckily - still alive! and shooting, no less!) - Lillian Bassman.

Finally got soft lens to try to do it properly.
RZ + Aptus 54s + 180/4 VSF

Status
Not open for further replies.