The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotografz

H4d-60 + HCD 35-90 @ 90

Very, very nice Woody ... the zoom sure does sing on the H4D/60 from what can be seen on a web image.

If at all possible, would you mind sending me the RAW file via SendThisFile or something? I'd dearly love to see a nice RAW file from this camera. I promise to trash it immediately after looking and honor your copyright.

Marc

[email protected]

S

Shelby Lewis

One more from yesterday... only mildly retouched.

AFDIII - Aptus II 6 - 210/4 ULD

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Very, very nice Woody ... the zoom sure does sing on the H4D/60 from what can be seen on a web image.

If at all possible, would you mind sending me the RAW file via SendThisFile or something? I'd dearly love to see a nice RAW file from this camera. I promise to trash it immediately after looking and honor your copyright.

Marc

[email protected]
Will do when I get back to Manhattan

baudolino

One in B&W, for a change. Hy6/eMotion75LV/80mm lens, processed in SilverEfex 2 (one of the presets plus the weakest selenium toning).

(BTW, I really like Shelby's portraits above, especially as they are not heavily retouched as is the current "fashion"; much prefer when the structure of the skin is visible. Also the ciggy butt shot above is good, I like the "drama" with which the most mundane of subjects has been photographed :))

mvirtue

Playing with the RZ and the 140 macro w/extension tubes while my daughter was making lampwork beads

1/60th ISO 400 F4.0

S

Shelby Lewis

One more from the session the other day:

And a slightly more retouched version of an earlier shot I posted from the same session:

S

Shelby Lewis

one more before bed... (eta: slight graininess was added intentionally)

Last edited:

etrump

Antarctica stitch from 8 Cambo/P65+ exposures using the 72L.

The plan is to print this mural 10′ wide for the back of the gallery. Not as much a marketable image as it is incredibly interesting to experience full size.

Link to higher resolution version.

100% crop:

Antarctica stitch from 8 Cambo/P65+ exposures using the 72L.

The plan is to print this mural 10′ wide for the back of the gallery. Not as much a marketable image as it is incredibly interesting to experience full size.

There is a lot to look at in this pano. I would love to see the 10' wide print. Too bad I am no where near your gallery.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Few more:
wow!! I was due to go to Antartica 2 years ago but had to cancel due to health issues. This stunning shot reminds me why it's still #1 on my to do list for next year.

Ed, this and the pano are exceptional. congratulations! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.