The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

Wow! This would be spectacular as a mural. I am particularly impressed that you were able to get all the penguins to remain still while you took all the shots!:LOL:
;) Thanks Tom!

The clouds and icebergs were moving rather quickly. The blue sky on the right was cloudy within 10 minutes of this capture. I took a quick series of shots for stitching the water and sky then took my time on another series for the penguins. It took about 45 minutes but as each frame filled with a pleasing display of penguins I snapped and moved to the next shot. These were manually blended with the sky captures before stitching. The longer you stand still the more the penguins forget about you.

:deadhorse:

yaya

A few from today; Harbour City in Hamburg, Germany. It was a hazy, freezing day with some really beautiful light

The first two were shot with an Aptus-II 12R on a Hassy 503CW and a 60mm lens. The others are off an Aptus-II 12 on a 645DF and 80mm LS lens

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I like that composition a lot Woody --- but my eye wants to trim the bottom off slightly to make it a square!

Status
Not open for further replies.